Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 1 ever player who you powertrained a SA

Rookie

1 ever player who you powertrained a SA

So i needed a dc cause the last one retired last season so i found this player on market.119 rated and got it for 3 tokens
    I thought that i should train him a special ability cause i have like 500 greenpacks and i have never done a real powertrain of a special ability.
    What do you guys think of that ? You can post your own player too who you powertrained a special ability or just skill.1 ever player who you powertrained a SA-top-eleven-1-real-powertrain.jpg

Rookie
    wanted to train a special ability before he becomes scout. Ive heard that if a player reaches scout level then he will train slower.

Addicted
    save the green pack...u can't get them easily.... after the new update... i have no video for getting packs

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Jordan Voll View Post
    wanted to train a special ability before he becomes scout. Ive heard that if a player reaches scout level then he will train slower.
    i depends... if he is a fast trainer... he is still doing OK (like at least 80 -90 exp) at 6 stars.... but any player reach to 7 stars.... LOL forget it except you have unlimited green pack~
    Bunzo likes this.

How many rest packs have you spent???
    I only trained an aml fast trainer the shadow striker.
    This the only one who I power trained him since I started the game. You don't need power training in low levels.

Rookie
    50,and i get about 5-6 rest videos a day sometimes even 10~~~~~~~~

Apprentice
    Apparently training skills is more beneficial than training SAs. On the other hand, if you have spare packs and don't want your quality going up, why not?
    Gert Funck likes this.

Rookie
    yes but i see that if a player has a special ability then it will sell good'

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Jordan Voll View Post
    yes but i see that if a player has a special ability then it will sell good'
    Each rest is worth X amount watching videos. At my level it's 125 thousand.

Spending 60 rests would be worth 7.5 million worth of rests, about half of what you pay for a top nordegen at my level.

I highly doubt that any amount of SA/positions would increase the sellability by my than 500. However spending 60 rests on his training would add about 3 million worth of value.

Training to sell, is never worth it in my experience. Just do cash packs instead of rest packs. Though it may change at high levels, I hear that a lot of the higher players have billions left over.

Rookie
    Thanks Andrew Nifield! I will remember that next time!
    Andrew Nifield likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast