Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Performance drops hardly down

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    @Tactician I won't do that always, actually I was desperate to win the league, so...
    And I don't have injury problems; never had them tho. I don't sell any player for injury, as I have a decent amount of reds. Also, I only heal them if they're irreplaceable or they've been injured for more than 3 days.
    I don't buy scouts too; most of my players have been playing for the past 4 seasons. I buy high quality and young players from the transfer market who can serve me for 5 seasons. I don't bid aggressively, and I also look at the negotiations list if I can get a required player.
    What can be best for you: aim Top 3 every season, don't buy tokens or scouts, put a lease on your bidding (say till Round 5), and don't be frustrated to go trophyless. Don't spend injury packs on injuries less than 3 days.
    I probably haven't experienced your game, so I can't feel much from you. The most for me is continual choking in the league.
    Yes yes, but do you see what I meant? All these things are not realistic or logical in terms of football, but it is in terms of business.

Also, some of what I have mentioned might be related to why you have not been able to win to league so far. What if those flaws or intentionally programmed things contributed to your league losses each season so far?
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I have seen a lot of things happening in this game. For some, there are logical football explanations why they occurred, for some there are logical business explanations why they occurred, and for some there are both. For some of them, they might have occurred to due to flaws. But some of them did not occur due to 'luck' as such, definitely not to the extent that some users of this forum believe. Experiments can be done to deduce whether something has occurred due to randomness mainly or not. Like I have said for explanation purposes, 'when the light intensity of a room goes low, the automatic light switches on, unless there is a failure'; there is no 'luck' as such in there.

Concerning what is described in the first post, this might be due to flaws, or due to recent changes, or due to the excessive significance of randomness in this game, or a combination of those.

There are indications in the match highlights that confirms that there have been changes. One of them is the attacker scoring 'straight' or dribbling past the goalkeeper to score rather than passing the ball back to another player. This could explain why for some users, defenders and goalkeepers are performing poorer than before.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-20-2016 at 10:21 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Can anyone explain me what is matter of discussion here?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Can anyone explain me what is matter of discussion here?
    Read from the beginning.
    Arion and dave1311 like this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Maybe you're right... but, what if, there are no flaws, and we just underrate the meaning of age, height, weight and foot? I'm not sure, cause I'm at 4th Season, started to build up my squad with young players at the Beginning of 2nd Season. I bought three new 18 years old at the Beginning of 3rd Season, two 18 years old at the beginning of this season.
    My best players this season are my "oldest" - 3x 22, 1x 21. If I check their rates, I see, the are way more to keep constant (ratings). But... on the other side... one of the new players (AMR), I bought, because my current AMR performed first three days extremly poor. Last season he was my best man: 61 goals, 35 assists.
    My new AMR is also 18, but his performance is... worldclass: 21 games, 10 MoM, 27 goals, 17 assists. Worst rating was 8.

So I really don't know, what this was... I'll look on the upcoming three games before the cup-semi. It doesn't matter, if the squad perform well again, they can easily drop again - trust is gone, frustration is coming.

I always try to go for the triple, but if I'm beaten by a good team/good manager, it's okay - but if there's suddenly such a big drop... that's not normal...
    I understand, if one single player has a bad day, but the whole defence and GK, while midfield and ST are doing their jobs?

My guess is that you didn't have a win bonus on for friendlies and your players weren't very motivated because of the drop in bonus incentive. Unless you have all bonuses off.

The AI seems to punish Q difference less in friendlies for whatever reason. Or so I noticed last season. I haven't had the time or packs to/ bother with one this season. Too risky for too little reward.

4-5-1V sucks and isnt an offensive formation. If you were playing it with attacking and high press, I'm glad you struggled.
    Real men play butterfly and have wingbacks swift like cheetah and strong like elephant.

Performance drops hardly down-s19kvr.jpg
    Performance drops hardly down-s19alba.jpg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 05-20-2016 at 10:48 AM.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Maybe you're right... but, what if, there are no flaws, and we just underrate the meaning of age, height, weight and foot? I'm not sure, cause I'm at 4th Season, started to build up my squad with young players at the Beginning of 2nd Season. I bought three new 18 years old at the Beginning of 3rd Season, two 18 years old at the beginning of this season.
    My best players this season are my "oldest" - 3x 22, 1x 21. If I check their rates, I see, the are way more to keep constant (ratings). But... on the other side... one of the new players (AMR), I bought, because my current AMR performed first three days extremly poor. Last season he was my best man: 61 goals, 35 assists.
    My new AMR is also 18, but his performance is... worldclass: 21 games, 10 MoM, 27 goals, 17 assists. Worst rating was 8.

So I really don't know, what this was... I'll look on the upcoming three games before the cup-semi. It doesn't matter, if the squad perform well again, they can easily drop again - trust is gone, frustration is coming.

I always try to go for the triple, but if I'm beaten by a good team/good manager, it's okay - but if there's suddenly such a big drop... that's not normal...
    I understand, if one single player has a bad day, but the whole defence and GK, while midfield and ST are doing their jobs?
    I understand what you feel. Such things in this game may ruin all the effort you put in this game almost for a month in a matter of a match or two.

About your concern for how long this anomaly will last, it might be for a match, for two matches (especially in the case the knock-out rounds) or it might be for more. If you observed this for a friendly match only, it might just be one of the occasional anomalies (trolling, 'bad day', bad roll of dice, or whatever term users describe it here). Also, it seems that friendly matches differ from competitive matches in this game. But if this occurred due to the recent changes in the game, then definitely you will have to change tactics.

Like I have told you, I have noticed such things too lately, where most of the defenders and the goalkeeper performed badly, when just a while ago those were among the best around. My team conceded 6 goals in the previous 3 matches, all against weaker teams despite that the tactics used seemed to be proper counters on paper. In one of those three matches, it was as if my players sold the match (see: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ffect-not.html). In the week before, my team rarely conceded a goal.

And yes, it is not normal for such a large group of players to be suddenly out of form together. This is all the doing of the game. In the past, there have been complaints about many players in a team not performing as expected anymore, including a team who had a lot of scout players. It is as if the players got 'expired'. Maybe Nordeus should include a performance expiry date on each players profile from now on so that the managers know when the quality/attributes of a particular player becomes obsolete.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-20-2016 at 12:06 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Friendlies I never count that much, because I often try things. So there is losing "planed".

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    But if this occurred to the recent changes in the game, then definitely you will have to change tactics.
    That's the Problem: Nordeus gives no information about some (major) changings. If they change something, that improves ST, we need some games to see it; to check, it's not a troll result,... and another few games for new tactic/formation. This can cost the trophies.
    If we get the info, they change f.e. how defenders work, we know, to watch about it and can use other formation, tactic or directon of arrows in a few games...

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Friendlies I never count that much, because I often try things. So there is losing "planed".

That's the Problem: Nordeus gives no information about some (major) changings. If they change something, that improves ST, we need some games to see it; to check, it's not a troll result,... and another few games for new tactic/formation. This can cost the trophies.
    If we get the info, they change f.e. how defenders work, we know, to watch about it and can use other formation, tactic or directon of arrows in a few games...
    It is very likely that there have been changes. This is evident on the highlights itself. It could be just one of the orders that you used that is causing the problem.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

I wouldn't take no notice of player ratings so much. My defence could have 7s & 8s until I concede then it's 5s & 6s.

Concentrate on individual ratings. If you have 3 defenders with decent ratings and 1 defender with a poor rating, he's most likely under performing.

A whole team of ratings can change in seconds with a simple sub, it's stupid.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast