• 1 Post By Ant Glennon
  • 1 Post By RoebenX
  • 2 Post By HoofDaddy
  • 2 Post By Abhinavsharma
  • 1 Post By gizzmo

Thread: Bidding on players in my league

Bidding on players in my league

Hi,

How come i cannot bid on players in my league? (for example: Joe Bloggs is the top scorer in the league and when i click on him, go onto offers and try to make an offer i cannot?)

I understand if friends are not on the same server but surely everyone in my league is on the same server.

Any help would be great thanks.

Famous
    Is Joe Bloggs 5 or less star? This is requirement for bidding.

He is 6*.

ok, I see, Just checked a 5 star player and i can bid. Thanks.

Is there a reason why they have to be 5* or less?
    cookizzz likes this.

Apprentice
    So you have to rebuild every season, lol. It's just so that people can't make teams and sell them all to their 2nd teams prolly.

Negotiations were a big disappointment to me. Players on offer are no better than the normal market, only you get to pay tokens for them too. I bought one player just to try it out, but won't be revisiting.

I understand it is a side-effect of the overlapping of market values that mean we can't buy higher star players from higher leagues, but we should be able to offer on any player at our own league level.
    Andrew Nifield likes this.

That's vulnerable to manipulation and abuse though, who wants to play 8* teams? It's not hard to find decent 5* players. Much easier to have a full scout level team. If you didn't squander your first ten seasons you should have a good monetary base from which to continue growth season to season. Negotiation transfers need tweaking but taking the 5* restriction is not the answer.

All I want is to be able to tell when my players are on the negotiation list with an icon. That way managers don't have to guess and can stop or limit training,
    Andrew Nifield and cookizzz like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by RoebenX View Post
    Negotiations were a big disappointment to me. Players on offer are no better than the normal market, only you get to pay tokens for them too. I bought one player just to try it out, but won't be revisiting.
    They are just normal players that are listed as almost at the next star. If they are young, and in the position you want, it can be worth spending 10-15 tokens on getting that play you need in early, without having to go through the bidding war for it.

I do think that bids should be cancel-able tho, having your tokens tied up, not knowing whether it will be accepted is annoying - I went out and bought another defender last year while my offer was a short time to finish (thinking I wouldn't win) - and I got the player and paid a lot more for the weaker player in the end. If I could have cancelled it, I would have.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Glennon View Post
    He is 6*.

ok, I see, Just checked a 5 star player and i can bid. Thanks.

Is there a reason why they have to be 5* or less?
    Lol bidding on top scorrer or assister is waste of time as rarely your offers are accepeted by them.
    So try to bid on substitute players not playing X1.
    Arion and Bunzo like this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Limit to any player from a team at the same level. That way 7/8* players are limited. I know I'd only sell mine at a premium.

Currently I buy young and train up like everyone does...but I get on just fine from the open market. Negotiations offer no added value.

Only lvl4 though so maybe things will change higher up.
    Last edited by RoebenX; 05-21-2016 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Correction

Famous
    Negociations are completely useless at higher levels as they are no bidding wars anymore on auctions. I found them good at level 4-10 though.
    Arion likes this.