Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Recommended Players Prices (Shocking)

Thumbs up Recommended Players Prices (Shocking)

Ok I recently posted on forum regarding this, but now I got answers from support.

So 4 Times per season not necessarily once a week its (average).

Token prices = The more tokens you have the higher the price will be for Recommended players.

Real examples:

Last striker: 79 tokes 1.99M (worth) 24yo
    Previous st: 49 tokens 2.6M (worth) 19yo
    Friends st: 19 tokens 2.8M (worth) 19yo

Since I've not been getting any recommendations i've been staking up tokens now im in the ****s. As confirmed by the support team if I keep my tokens low players will be cheap.

Recommendations are suppose to be tailored for your team. They are aware its broken and only gives us strikers.

So.. Some light for those of you who didn't know (like me).

Whats the best way to invest your tokens? I currently have 130. I was advised to keep them under 50. F my life. I've been doing surveys and playing **** dumbook games.

Apprentice
    I didn't know about keeping them under 50, that's interesting.

Best way is to probably put in good token bids on young negotiation players, or get those 18 year old fast trainers on day 1, when it's expensive - and get your team ready to play before the league starts.

Addicted
    i don't think so.... i think the players' stars set the price....not how many token you have ~
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You got trolled - LOL
    Token prices = The more tokens you have the higher the price will be for Recommended players.
    Recommended Players Prices (Shocking)-recommend.jpg

Whats the best way to invest your tokens? I currently have 130.
    Read some good posts here in the forum and just try not to spend them.

I was advised to keep them under 50. F my life.
    my team above, is a reserve. Sometimes I 'm playing, others staying 2-3 seasons, so I keep the T as I log in daily and get the token and the gifts.

conclusion : next time don't ask support for advice
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Tose recomanded players are made to fit into your team.
    If you have low quality team like 2-3stars you'r more likely to get players that cost from 3 to 12 tokens.
    If your team is 4-5stars u'll be getting players priced something around 19 and 39.
    If ur players are 6+ stars ull be getting high price players.

About recommended players being always the same.. I can try to solve and explain this aswell.
    If you'r only getting strikers that's because the striker group in your team has the lowest average quality.
    You have got a good main striker and maybe 1-2 sub ST that are lowering the average Q ?

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Tuzara Davidoff View Post
    They are aware its broken and only gives us strikers.
    ...but are they going to fix it, and when?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    I recently got a goalkeeper when I had 4 strikers in my team...sold one...expecting another striker probably anytime soon.