Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 2 Post By Killroy
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 2 Post By Ahlony Wong

Thread: General Improvements

General Improvements

It would be cool if you could view other people's stadiums ( when you click on the ground tab) and everything else in the ground tab like the Medical, Parking, etc. If you do or don't the game is still one of the best I've ever played. Good job and I look forward in to the future and see what Nordeus adds to the game!

Addicted
    I only wish that we can have our U21 team and free U21...
    now, the free U21 is too bad... and the one 3 or 4 star... we need 15-24 token... can you believe that the own U21 from own building need that high token to sign??? a better 18 years old player can find in the market for 1 token... don't you feel that the U21 building now is useless??
    madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    I only wish that we can have our U21 team and free U21...
    now, the free U21 is too bad... and the one 3 or 4 star... we need 15-24 token... can you believe that the own U21 from own building need that high token to sign??? a better 18 years old player can find in the market for 1 token... don't you feel that the U21 building now is useless??
    waste really having Youth Academy, you sign 1 and immediately sell him for the money and the best one 4* you need 12-24 token to sign.
    I mention it in other post if 5* maybe i be intrested. i love to have home grown talent. 4* wasting too much time and resourse, better look somewhere else.
    madflo19 likes this.

Pro
    The acadamy should produce real talents. The way this game has developped makes it so that almost everybody I know keeps the free player for the money but never ever buys the token player. If Nordeus wants this to happen there should be a chance that you get a 5 star player maybe even with a special ability otherwise this is the most useless feature in my book of this game.
    HairDryer and madflo19 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

what nordeus can do is change the recommendation player to youth recommendation from academy 18yo with sa. i think manager will be more intrested.
    Bunzo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    what nordeus can do is change the recommendation player to youth recommendation from academy 18yo with sa. i think manager will be more intrested.
    but.... 79 token is not that interested LOL~
    Bunzo and sparklinginsilence like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Andrews View Post
    It would be cool if you could view other people's stadiums ( when you click on the ground tab) and everything else in the ground tab like the Medical, Parking, etc. If you do or don't the game is still one of the best I've ever played. Good job and I look forward in to the future and see what Nordeus adds to the game!
    Kevin, they would all look the same. What's the point?

Addicted
    also I wish they improve the schedule system... see this... i have 3 match in today (7/20) ...while I have none on tomorrow (7/21)
    why i have wide open 30+ hours has no match and while within 24 hours has 3 matches...
    this system is really suck... and I only have CL and league to face...

(PS: this is system schedule, no one use token to change any match time)

General Improvements-screenshot_2016-07-20-18-23-55.jpg