Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arion

Thread: Player not getting assist?

Player not getting assist?

Hi

I'm i the only one who is experiencing that when a player passes the ball, and the other guy scores, he doesn't always get the assist?

Even though its quite clear that he made the last pass and the shoot wasn't blocked or anything.

Been an issue ever since the 'Live Match' was first released. If the receiving player makes a touch before shooting, the game forgets who passed the ball to him...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Been an issue ever since the 'Live Match' was first released. If the receiving player makes a touch before shooting, the game forgets who passed the ball to him...
    ... although when a player crosses from a DFK in a position as good as a corner, and the receiving player dribbles for ages before scoring, the freekick taker gets the assist anyway...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Kept an eye on the assist situation in the matches I've watched today and more assists are being given for players who have previously missed out because the receiving player has taken a touch or dribbled on before shooting - looks like it's been fixed, somewhat.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    what about the same player getting a goal and an assist for the same goal (penalty related.) i'm pretty sure that's not how it works in real world.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Nordeus know about that and it's being fixed - not seen anything like that recently, so can't confirm whether it has one way or the other...