Thread: Negotiation players

Negotiation players

Hello all

How do you put your offer for players in negotiation list? I know there's a min. amount of T you put for a player but since they are all 99% , how do set your amount of tokens؟what factors?

I see the market value of a player and set my offer higher than the market value by 500K or so and usually the other manager agree,,the offer ends with 11~17 T and higher than the market value,,, is this a good way or exaggeration of offer?

For me, (lvl 8 35T manager) negotiations are useless.
    You can get a fast trainer +90% for a few tokens and he will stay with you several seasons.
    Save your tokens, unless your server has a lot of token buyers and bidding wars all the time. Then in this case, head to the negotiations.
    Choose young players with double or treble positions and SA.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    Hello all

How do you put your offer for players in negotiation list? I know there's a min. amount of T you put for a player but since they are all 99% , how do set your amount of tokens؟what factors?

I see the market value of a player and set my offer higher than the market value by 500K or so and usually the other manager agree,,the offer ends with 11~17 T and higher than the market value,,, is this a good way or exaggeration of offer?
    As I understand, players who are 1 sp to next star will be placed in negotiation list automatically. We cannot place them there ourselves. But managers can also place negotiation offer on any 3 to 5 star player by searching players from squad list of other teams (friends, your opponents in league/CL/Cup, friend's opponent, etc.).

You cannot directly set token price for your players. However, after an nego offer comes in, you can make an counter offer with the minimum tokens for offers to be automatically accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Medo zalata View Post
    For me, (lvl 8 35T manager) negotiations are useless.
    You can get a fast trainer +90% for a few tokens and he will stay with you several seasons.
    Save your tokens, unless your server has a lot of token buyers and bidding wars all the time. Then in this case, head to the negotiations.
    Choose young players with double or treble positions and SA.
    I only brought one player through negotiation when I planned to quit and tried to do something I have never done in T11. As 35T manager, I agree that it is expensive. However, sometimes, it is impossible to buy a player in specific position, even for singer position, through auction market. Sometimes, it is even almost impossible to buy any young player through auction market. Negotiation is not completely useless to me.

The status of auction markets can be different from season to season, though in general, it is more difficult to desired player on level up.