View Poll Results: Tactics must be given more importance than bonuses??

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

2 40.00%
  • yes

3 60.00%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Training bonus matters more than tactics??

Training bonus matters more than tactics??

Hi,
    I have been inactive for 2 days from game so my bonuses were finished and I lost first leg of cup.
    The reason given in match report was that my team needs to put more effort in training why???

My opppnent was using 3 defenders and dmc.My old tactics were def counter attacks.But still I lost.

But when I trained my team and got some bonuses I won 2nd leg with great victory.I used same tactics.

So that means training bonuses matters more than tactics??
    What do you think about it??
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Addicted
    usually....with all four 10%....i have 95% to win all that days games even against stronger team...(even not win...most of the time are draw) ....
    8%..... that is 50/50 for against close Q opposite.... never try 8% below...so...don't know that~
    Arion likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I consider those two, minor factors so I don't think with two or four games we can have any solid conclusion which is more important.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    You're doing the wrong comparison. It's not about if one thing matters more than the other. Bonuses it's an "addition" to your team's performance, so obviously the more bonuses you have, the better you team will perform.

It's like watching the match or not. You get a +8% in possession. Of course you can win without watching it, but why not to have an extra +8%? Same with training bonuses, +10% is better than +6%, and you will have more chances of winning with +8% than with +2% (seems obvious to me).

That doesn't mean you can't win without them, like you can win without watching a match. Just your chances will be lower.

Yes less chances of winning for inactive players .Earlier it was good lol
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Moi... just one question:

If you have all bonusses at 10%, how will they work at livegame:

1.) you don't activate one, so all got 10%. You acitivate f.e. attack, so you got 15% for attacking, but 0% to other three bonusses
    2.) you don't activate one, so still got 0% for all. You acitivate f.e. attack, so you got 15% for attacking, but 0% to other three bonusses
    3.) you don't activate one, so all got 10%. You acitivate f.e. attack, so you got 15% for attacking, and 10% to other three bonusses

It makes me crazy, that after activating one, all other become "darker". So, if it's no. 3, why don't lock only the buttons?

Apprentice
    Complete BS again this season getting knocked out of the cup in the first round...by a better team in league TWO higher than me. Really, this game has so much stuff it needs to fix. My bonus was only 8% I think, but it was still good.

Managed to win the last 2 seasons, against the odds, getting knocked out in the first round due to this terrible team selection has ruined my season already.

Apprentice
    I think it's difficult to know the direct impact, without some kind of scientific test, tbh.