Like Tree12Likes

Thread: My league is full of my T11 friends :p

My league is full of my T11 friends :p

my all top eleven friends in same league lol

AC Karnataka Level 8
    6 League titles
    2 cup titles
    1 CL title

That's what gonna happen if you have so many friends.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    my all top eleven friends in same league lol

AC Karnataka Level 8
    6 League titles
    2 cup titles
    1 CL title
    Same thing here. My league has 7 friends and is super competitive. I've never seen this before but it's very exciting because I know June is going to be the most competitive league season I've had. And it's caused me to be more conservative with my first champions league match!
    Breached Protocol - look hard enough and you'll find one, somewhere, everywhere
    Season: 17. Level: 16.
    Competitions won: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16. Runner-up: 4
    Champions League won: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 16. Third: 15
    Cups won: 2 [Level 3], 4 [L6], 10 [L13], 14 [L17], 16[L19]. Runner-up: 7 [L9], 11 [L14], 15[L18]. Third: 6 [L8].
    TRIPLE CROWNS: 14, 16

But this never happend before like this whole league opponents are my friends

AC Karnataka Level 9
    6 League titles
    2 cup titles
    1 CL title

Yop... in my League, there are all my friends of the same managerlevel. 5 of them reallife-friends (incl. my wife ^^) with squads are close to mine. So it will be a nice challenge. First time, it's not sure, that I will the League.

Famous
    Like the old days (10+ seasons ago), almost all of the friends in the same level are grouped into the same league. The qualities of the teams in same league greatly varies. Probably those managers which are not my friends are friends of others. As friendship is firstly considered in league drawing, quality has little effect even if it is still a factor in league drawing. It is now looked like old league drawing.

I partially destructed one of my teams to lower its quality and wanted to turn it to 3 star team playing in 3 star league in long term. My effort have likely wasted.

It is possible that facebook friends can join a league at the same time and play together again.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    happened to me too. should be fun. though now i can't support any of them since they are mostly playing each other.
    dave1311 likes this.

Famous
    They definitely changed something. Not only I got 1 old friend in my league but the pool does not look competive at all with at least 4 "bot in the making" teams. Never happened to me in the last 15 seasons or so.

Yeah, that's cool i managed to get 9 friends in my league too.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Everyone is my friend, there are mutual friends between us too.....No supporting in the league.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast