Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 223
Like Tree81Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

  1. #131
    Famous Arion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    The first case:

    5 managers ---> 10 matches in semi-finals --> all won --> 30 points
    5 managers ---> 10 matches in finals --> all won --> 30 points

    So that's 30 + 30 + 50, 110 yes

    Although it's very unlikely that you will win everything
    Just assuming. So 1 member more adds up to 12 points. So bigger teams have advantages
    sparklinginsilence likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

    A good defence is the best offense.

  2. #132
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1
    How to kick out managers of the association. everytime i kicked one he is back after 5 seconds, and i got the message there is an error with removing members.

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #133
    Moi
    Moi is offline
    Addicted Moi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    So as a victim of this bug, am I going to be able to manage my associations matches from the old version? It's all I got right now and been like that since yesterday.

    I also can't sign the new player I just won in auction because it thinks my roster is full due to the players i have borrowed, so i'm getting screwed in my regular matches as well..
    The second issue you mentioned is not a bug, but a feature. Your Squad can't go further than 22 players at any moment ... including loaned players. About the first one, we're still working on it!

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #134
    Moi
    Moi is offline
    Addicted Moi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by Жорік Цок View Post
    How to kick out managers of the association. everytime i kicked one he is back after 5 seconds, and i got the message there is an error with removing members.
    Contact Support using the ingame Help (question mark button "?" next to Settings) and report this issue, they will look into that.

  5. #135
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    The second issue you mentioned is not a bug, but a feature. Your Squad can't go further than 22 players at any moment ... including loaned players. About the first one, we're still working on it!
    It sure feels like a bug.
    I don't have 22 players on my roster. I have 21, I sold 1 in order to allow this player to be signed, however this is when that error started.
    I can no longer log in with the new version. The old version thinks the player I have borrowed are actually on my roster and now thinks I have 23 players instead of the 21 I actually have, thus I cannot sign my new transfers even though I sold a player right after I got him to make room. I can't do anything with these players, moving them at all causes the old version to crash.

    Does this mean with the players I borrowed, in order to sign a new transfer i'll have to sell THREE current members of my full time roster? That hardly seems right to me.

  6. #136
    Newbie Aris Vardakas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    It sure feels like a bug.
    I don't have 22 players on my roster. I have 21, I sold 1 in order to allow this player to be signed, however this is when that error started.
    I can no longer log in with the new version. The old version thinks the player I have borrowed are actually on my roster and now thinks I have 23 players instead of the 21 I actually have, thus I cannot sign my new transfers even though I sold a player right after I got him to make room. I can't do anything with these players, moving them at all causes the old version to crash.

    Does this mean with the players I borrowed, in order to sign a new transfer i'll have to sell THREE current members of my full time roster? That hardly seems right to me.
    I loaned one player and borrowed another, 2 days ago though, but now I can't log in from the new version as well...

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #137
    Moi
    Moi is offline
    Addicted Moi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    It sure feels like a bug.
    I don't have 22 players on my roster. I have 21, I sold 1 in order to allow this player to be signed, however this is when that error started.
    I can no longer log in with the new version. The old version thinks the player I have borrowed are actually on my roster and now thinks I have 23 players instead of the 21 I actually have, thus I cannot sign my new transfers even though I sold a player right after I got him to make room. I can't do anything with these players, moving them at all causes the old version to crash.

    Does this mean with the players I borrowed, in order to sign a new transfer i'll have to sell THREE current members of my full time roster? That hardly seems right to me.
    Can you send me your team name by Private Message? It may help us find the issue.

    Regarding the other question, it works like in real life. Squads can have a limited number of players on their teams. And loaned players count too. If a player is loaned to a team, it's like it was theirs and it is taken into account to calculate the total number of players in that Squad.

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #138
    Moi
    Moi is offline
    Addicted Moi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release-ios-928x440.jpg

    ASSOCIATIONS TOURNAMENTS ARE LIVE! Check your draw

  9. #139
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6
    Moi, Could you explain to us How to train with other association members during the tournament ?

    And it 's better if you explain by VDO on youtube. Thank you.

  10. #140
    Newbie Aris Vardakas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    43
    [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release-.jpg


    Stuck here for hours, won't let me log, any solution? Clear cache and restart didn't help (PC version).

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast