Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: This season, my team is definitely underpowered.

This season, my team is definitely underpowered.

Hi guys.

Here is my team :

This season, my team is definitely underpowered.-01.jpg

Yesterday, i was crushed - nay, i was destroyed - 3-1 by a good, but winnable team (he's 24.4). He played 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond. That's ok, sh*t happened.

But today, i played at home, full stadium, max win bonus, players full health and morale, a friend came to support me. I won 4-0, but i was a real hard time. My players only scored at the end of the second half. My 6★ strikers were stopped almost all the match by 2★DCs.

Now look at his team :

This season, my team is definitely underpowered.-02.jpg

The point is, lately i played against very, very small teams, and everytime i really had difficulties to score, everytime stoped by very small DCs (On tuesday, same as above, 4-0 at the end of the match against a 14.1 opponent).

in brief, i would like to understand what is wrong with my team. My team is 28.1 and plays -at most- like a 20-21 quality. I really, really don't get it.

thank you for reading guys, have fun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This season, my team is definitely underpowered.-02.jpg  
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

I'm having the same problem as you, I got a great team of 103.3 quality and I struggle to beat many teams that have qualities at around 90 when we should be abolishing these type of teams, of course yesterday we lost 2-1 against a team with 92.2 having lead 1-0 and looked like we were going to comfortably win the game, It's just kind of strange, It seems like our teams are 11 individuals rather than a team. It doesn't seem to matter what formation or system my team uses and it seems a certain few players in my squad, most notibly Miku and Norris fail to pull their weight.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    Hi guys.

Here is my team :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	3606
    I would never play with 3 DC, as you do/did. Its to risky and unnecessary. Try play simple, like 4-4-2 or 4-1-4-1 (one of my favorite last season)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm having the same problem as you, I got a great team of 103.3 quality and I struggle to beat many teams that have qualities at around 90 when we should be abolishing these type of teams, of course yesterday we lost 2-1 against a team with 92.2 having lead 1-0 and looked like we were going to comfortably win the game, It's just kind of strange, It seems like our teams are 11 individuals rather than a team. It doesn't seem to matter what formation or system my team uses and it seems a certain few players in my squad, most notibly Miku and Norris fail to pull their weight.
    That's exactly what i'm talking yes

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I would never play with 3 DC, as you do/did. Its to risky and unnecessary. Try play simple, like 4-4-2 or 4-1-4-1 (one of my favorite last season)
    The problem is, i would like to use all my best players at the same time on the pitch Usually, Alba plays DML (of course he does ) and Pedro plays AML but i prefer to have Messi and Sanchez together for a stronger attack line that's why i'm playing 3N-1-4-2 ^^

I don't know if you all noticed that too, but 6★+ strikers seems to be sriously nerfed. I have read yesterday on the forum "how can 2 stars DCs can stop a 6 player striker?" or something like that on a topic, that's exactly what i meant

Apprentice
    Yah I don't get it either. Sometimes I win 7,8,9,10 or even 11 against a good team but sometimes I dominate and struggle to win comfortably against a weaker team. Sometimes I target the opposition's weakest link and it don't seem to overwhelm like it should. This season has become very strange!

good team with bad manager

Quote Originally Posted by Fmldotca View Post
    Yah I don't get it either. Sometimes I win 7,8,9,10 or even 11 against a good team but sometimes I dominate and struggle to win comfortably against a weaker team. Sometimes I target the opposition's weakest link and it don't seem to overwhelm like it should. This season has become very strange!
    True. On some games, Neymar(27) performs better than Messi (34)...

Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    good team with bad manager
    Oh yeah, and July Fourth is a bad manager too? come on, useless comment dude, just to taunt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast