Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Moi

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cup level explanation?

Cup level explanation?

I just noticed that lasts seas son I won the cup in level 17 were as the season before I was in level 14 cup.
    What's confusing me is that the season before that too I was in Cup level 14.
    My team has progressed quite steadily in terms of OA. At the end of each season I finish with about 105% then why do I do the occasional 3 level jump?

YNWA

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Moi
    Cup groups don't have levels, like League groups. You can be level 14 and play on a Cup with other non 14-level teams, although we try to create groups using teams with similar quality levels.

Then why does it show Levels in trophy cabinet?

YNWA

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    It shows the Cup trophy you got when you were level X. Your team has a level (Teamlevel) which matches the League you have been promoted to. When you check the trophies or position you ended up in a specific season, it will show you how you did on that season in each competition. So, in season 14, you reached final in Cup and lost, so trophie with a 2 for you in season 14 in Cup.

That doesn't mean Cup is level 14. You got the Cup trophy while you were level 14 (as a team)

It would have made sense if that actually was the case...
    Here I am attaching a pic of the trophy cabinet. This was last season when I was in League Level 12 and won it and was my 14th season.. But under the cup it shows Level 17 which is completely unrelated.
    Also the season 12 and 13 it was showing Level 14 despite me progressing from about 72 to oa 78 and getting promoted...Cup level explanation?-screenshot_2016-06-08-22-02-03_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android_1465403572404.jpg

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by Athul Anil View Post
    It would have made sense if that actually was the case...
    Here I am attaching a pic of the trophy cabinet. This was last season when I was in League Level 12 and won it and was my 14th season.. But under the cup it shows Level 17 which is completely unrelated.
    Also the season 12 and 13 it was showing Level 14 despite me progressing from about 72 to oa 78 and getting promoted...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-08-22-02-03_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android_1465403572404.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	68242
    That level is of the highest club in your tournament.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Oh that makes a bit more sense. But it's still bizarre they would name it after the highest level team(which in this case would have been a long since abandoned team)instead of an average of all the teams...
    Anyway thanks

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by Athul Anil View Post
    Oh that makes a bit more sense. But it's still bizarre they would name it after the highest level team(which in this case would have been a long since abandoned team)instead of an average of all the teams...
    Anyway thanks
    On the basis of their level is the prize money created.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    On the basis of their level is the prize money created.
    I was about to mention that, the prize is based on the top level team on that Cup.
    Arion likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Cup groups don't have levels, like League groups. You can be level 14 and play on a Cup with other non 14-level teams, although we try to create groups using teams with similar quality levels.
    We all know that players manipulate cups, but that isn't the main problem, the main problem is when there is a difference of 3 levels between managers and these managers go to transfers to rebuild/reinforce the team. For example, the manager in level 17 can buy players with 3 more stars than the manager in level 14, because the market has a limit of 5* players.
    In the level 17 the "garbage" players from the market are 5* in the level 14 market. The 5* or 4* or 3* players from the level 17 market cant be bought by the level 14.
    There is a huge gape of power.