Thread: Clubs Seeking New Manager

Clubs Seeking New Manager

Ok, so I've been trying for years to get my team deleted by remaining inactive. Unfortunately the 70 day rule refuses to work for me (I was inactive for double this).

So I came back today to find there's a feature where I can take over a new club, great! However, is it not available on tablet? And when I log on to the desktop version it's not there either?

When I googled it I found out you need to play T11 old version, so I did, found the page where I find new clubs seeking manager but it says I need to be level 101?? What is this and why is it so difficult to just start again 😔

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Take over was removed 2 days ago. Sadly! You can't do anything and yea the period was 72 days and not 70 days but sometimes I assume it could take longer, I think the accounts get deleted only at the end of the season and not during the season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Wow two days! That's really annoying, looks like I'm back to being inactive then! Haha thanks for the reply.