Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cup

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Moi
    This team was banned some weeks ago, user is not managing it

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Even so with such a strong quality is really likely to smash the opponents, maybe rearranging players in bad positions as I've seen in some cases my resolve the issue.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    He's not part of an Association. His squad:

Attachment 68475
    Let us know what you did against him.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    4 LV above the opposite....even he is 5 stars team still hard to beat (if in right position...)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Let us know what you did against him.
    First leg I played 5-1-3-1 and attacked down the flanks, defensive and counter-attacking... lost 3-0.
    Second leg I played 5-1-2-2 and attacked down the flanks, had attacking...lost 5-0.

I've reported it, but support couldn't care less. They quoted the FA Cup at me! Ha ha!

Thanks for your help, guys. Hopefully Nordeus will do something about this...over the 2 legs I've used 20 blue packs to repair the morale the 2 defeats cost me.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    In which case he should surely be banned from competing against teams 4 levels beneath him, no?
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    In which case he should surely be banned from competing against teams 4 levels beneath him, no?
    Hey Russ2000_uk, the fact that he play vs 4 teams under him or above him is the game system, the main issue here is that he cheated and yea is sad that a team like him still smash everything in his way because they didn't took some better decision.

This is another example of a player banned but seems they did the work very well here. After they banned him, they changed the formation and put the players randomly to minimize the effects.

I will open a ticket tomorrow to Nordeus to see if they can do same because like this that guy still win the titles of some good managers.

Apologizes for not being able to do more for you
    florian slaniceanu likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hey Russ2000_uk, the fact that he play vs 4 teams under him or above him is the game system, the main issue here is that he cheated and yea is sad that a team like him still smash everything in his way because they didn't took some better decision.

This is another example of a player banned but seems they did the work very well here. After they banned him, they changed the formation and put the players randomly to minimize the effects.

I will open a ticket tomorrow to Nordeus to see if they can do same because like this that guy still win the titles of some good managers.

Apologizes for not being able to do more for you
    True. I don't care that he's 4 levels above all the other teams in the cup, more that the difference in quality is so staggering that nobody else stands a chance unless his team is 'adjusted', much like the example you give here. To be fair, an 8-0 agg. loss wasn't too bad compared to others...there are 17-0 and 15-0 in previous rounds.

I've opened another ticket (thanks for doing that, by the way) and we'll see what they say, but they've shown very little interest so far and I can't see that changing. Sadly, it spoils it for people who are playing the game, genuinely enjoy it and want to compete for trophies.

Hey Rus, can you update me with his team formation, have they been changed? I've got an email back but I want to be sure and also let me know if I can close the thread. Thank you!

Apprentice
    Yes, once I reported that the user had been banned, they adjusted his team and now he has a duff formation. Didn't come in time to keep me in the cup, despite me reporting it several times before the games, but at least it's done now.

Thanks for your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12