Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cup

Apprentice

Cup

Managers,
    Have been playing this game a while, but haven't had a mismatch like this before.
    Any suggestions?
    Cup-image.jpg

Palace Casuals' Cup Final three seasons ago...

Cup-s33-cup-cc-final-ac-milan.jpg

Defensive formation (4-5-1V), hard-defending, down flanks, counter, long-ball. Still lost 0-5, but most of the goals came after my DMC was sent off...

In this situation, the only thing you can do is hope and pray.
    AramRonaldo7 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

CDL
    Not cool.

btw: I dont waste time for cup anymore.. if I have luck and win it occasionaly then great, but thats it.. these days (I'm at level 15) all I have from cup is tired roster before important league game and minus income.. max bonus for win at level 15 cost me more than they pay for Cup Final lol... at lower levels win bonus cost me 1/3 of what I got for playing in the final and at least I had some more $ for new talents in next season..

League/CL > Cup

Apprentice
    I did ask Support the question, but the response was less-than-useful. Besides, I think he just manipulates his quality-he is 4 levels above me.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Russ, can you also post a picture of his team? Is very likely he is a cheater, I've made my researches and I noticed some of his friends that I know personal that they got ban so yea, is very possible to cheat.

Manipulation is something else and is legit. Maybe is not moral and fairplay but is a system of playing the game which is free for everyone to use.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Also try to click on his profile and take a look if he is part of an association, if yes, go to associations, members and do another printscreen so we can see his quality as he do.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    that can be possible...if he is 3 or 4 LV above you and he is 7 star in his team.... that why i always said i hate the CUP "cheat" drawing system...

Apprentice
    He's not part of an Association. His squad:

Cup-duc_thanga.jpg

Addicted
    but what LV he is and what LV you are????

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    but what LV he is and what LV you are????

5 posts up I said he is 4 levels above me, mate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast