Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yellow/Red Cards

Yellow/Red Cards

Is there any logical way to cause your opponent yellow/red cards?

Today... I played a very hard game vs (let's call him) Redmaster. I got in both games yellow-red for one of my players (first game, I set normal tackling, second easy tackling). My wife was in Group with Redmaster, and she also got in both games yellow-red for one of your players. So, I check all his games in CL. Nearly all his opponents got a (yellow-)red card. He hasn't a dribbler, he hasn't a playmaker. So... how could this be?

(My wife played both games draw. I kicked him out)

Maybe cheating? Or do you think, it's possible, he has a player, who provoke that?

Here some examples of the CL (First and Second are mine):
    Yellow/Red Cards-redmaster.jpg

But that's much more interessing...
    (for all, who don't see it: he got a red card, but he still played with 11 guys.)

Yellow/Red Cards-ok.jpg

Addicted
    LOL you didn't see my first 11 last night in league.... i only have 3 players (2DC and GK) don't have yellow cards in all before game.... which mean if the get another one from any league from now on.... they can't play the next game.... and guess what.... my MC got a yellow at 4 min.... i pull him out at 45min.... and 47min... my AML RED card.... just directly red ~LOL or they know i am going to play with the 2nd place team 2 games later.... they want a break before that LOL

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Maybe cheating? Or do you think, it's possible, he has a player, who provoke that?
    cheating ? no way, there isn't such a way unless your girlfriend is a programmer in nordeus - lol
    Maybe some "extreme" orders ?
    Hard attacking + short pass + high pressing + man to man + high quality players + many red arrows ?

(for all, who don't see it: he got a red card, but he still played with 11 guys.)
    I don't understand from the picture
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I don't understand from the picture
    If you get a red card, you look at the matchreport, he is missing in formation. Here are an example:
    Yellow/Red Cards-team.jpg

If you take a look on my opponent, he got a red card, but still has 11 guys on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    If you get a red card, you look at the matchreport, he is missing in formation. Here are an example:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	68643

If you take a look on my opponent, he got a red card, but still has 11 guys on the field.
    I can only count 10 - its a 4-5-1V with the AMR missing...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ok.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	68607
    There's 11 on the pitch - one is injured. The one at the bottom of all the Substitutes marked OUT is a player under suspension because of a red card. He couldn't have used that player.

You make it difficult to see which player is which from your screen shots because you redact all the player names - that's not necessary.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Puh... okay... I hope, it's clear now...
    He got a red card, but still 11 guys on the field...

At my pic, you see, there are only 10 after a red card.

Yellow/Red Cards-redbut11.jpg

It's difficult to believe that its the same match - the scorer in the second image isn't on the pitch in the first.

Yesterday we played the association final against a strong but pretty much balanced opponent. I got the strongest one who was a step higher than me. I asked for a DMC and our captain loaned me a good one.
    He was 7* and it ended up being useless because of this

Yellow/Red Cards-ye.jpg

I would accept it since it can happen in football, but it happens often. Either it must be tweaked or even "legalized". Why not adding a "temperament" stat which is random at start when each player is generated and that changes depending on the ongoing result of the match? At least you know the risks of him being booked or sent off and you can manage it.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    It's difficult to believe that its the same match - the scorer in the second image isn't on the pitch in the first.
    So... don't believe in my words... I postet the screenshots, if you think, I'm a liar, I can't do more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast