Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By gizzmo
  • 2 Post By Bunzo

Thread: Why is it there's this team which contain all 8 stars players appeared in my league?

Rookie

Why is it there's this team which contain all 8 stars players appeared in my league?

Like what my topic says, I have this team which contain all 8 stars players appeared in my league. This teams wins all the matches in the league and surely will become champion of the league. Question is, how come will have this kind of team in my league? I feel like it's unfair because this team is too strong already. Feels like it come from a higher level league and it should compete in a higher level league. Anyone of you ever face this kind of issue?

If you have a team full of fast trainers (and access to green pack farming), it's not that difficult to do. You'll find several users on this forum are that type of team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Famous
    Well, this is very old debate. You should consider your question the other way round too. Why would people bother building teams that strong if the only reward they got was to face opponents of similar quality ? I am building season after season a very strong side to WIN. Not to have the "pleasure" of playing strong teams !
    Duncton likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Yes I can see Hull City asking for Man City ,Man Utd & Chelsea to be removed from the league because they may be a bit better

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Yes I can see Hull City asking for Man City ,Man Utd & Chelsea to be removed from the league because they may be a bit better
    You team is no different though.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.