Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: Association and skills

Association and skills

Just a quick one and will probably sound stupid for asking, but do players skills improve by playing association matches?

No, they won't. And there is no stats either. The plus side is that they don't get tired afterwards.

But a real shame there is no topscores no gains for players doing well and so on

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Yeah shame for that.
    On the flip side though I can start planning my training for the start of the next season. I know how much each player needs to progress to the next level/star.

Do you think it would be better to wait to the start of the next season to 'power train' my players to the next star? I assume it wouldn't take as long with them all losing a star next season?

Addicted
    and i have a not good experience, i have the association match for these two weekend... every time i play the association with some player loan out.... the next regular match i have.... i can't win.... like the CL final.... it was start 30min after the association match a the morning (association match at 6:10am... while the CL was at 6:40 am) and i have the same set of the players.... and as some of you read my "lucky" post.... i lost the CL by 4:5 .... with the opposite score me 4 time in 45 min while no team score me more than 2 goal in a single match this season (only have 11 GA in league in 25 games)... (plus i am the stronger one in the CL.... 141.7% vs 118.2%....very troll result)

so far, that happen for my regular match everytime i have an association match right before the regular match.... so....still keep an eye on it see what is happening

You do get the three coloured packs for each match, though - the same as if you'd played a League match.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    No, they won't. And there is no stats either. The plus side is that they don't get tired afterwards.

But a real shame there is no topscores no gains for players doing well and so on
    Yes, my 4* ST/AML who I only wheel out when I play weak teams or Butterfly formation scored 6 goals (and got 1 MoM) in the two Association matches today - and he won't get (official) credit for it...
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

delete - duplicate post...