Thread: How Is This Game Doing?

How Is This Game Doing?

I used to play this game back in 2013.

I liked a lot of it, but also got frustrated by many things, such as unexplained RNG and randomness, weirdly losing against extremely weaker teams, formations seemingly not having any effect at all, having too many injuries after a game or during simple training, or the lack of clear or any explanations of the actual game functionality from the developers, etc, etc...

I liked the whole idea behind the game, but the above issues, and other stuff made me quit. Have things improved since 2013?

Thanks for any honest feedback!
    Last edited by Stephen B Safe; 06-26-2016 at 02:09 PM.

Nothing? : (

Lots of the same but there are a lot of good improvements. Play and find out?
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

The only way to find out is to play again since all of us have our own biases.

Having said that, the game has made some welcome improvements and in my opinion the number of injuries has gone down.

Unexplained results do happen from time to time but i can't say with certainty its the game's fault. Yes, Nordeus can do better with the game engine but if we always won when logic says so then the game would get boring IMHO.

Check the announcements section to get an idea on whats new. 2013 feels like so last century.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    From 2013 the game has changed a lot.
    Some for better (injuries - new competition)
    Some for worst (auto-sign sp, problems with connections and hardware of pc- must have 4GB RAM)
    Some the same (unexpected- random results but not many)
    Some new (advanced & complicate training system)
    better try
    maybe love it maybe hate it
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-26-2016 at 08:56 AM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    In new version, the interface of the game is also different. In many situation, we need to view more screens to get required information. More time is required to load the game.

Even if I will use a faster PC with more RAM, I don't think I will play with new version.

Thanks for your replies!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Some for worst (auto-sign sp, problems with connections and hardware of pc- must have 4GB RAM)
    Some the same (unexpected- random results but not many)
    What is auto-sign up?
    How often do bad beats happen you'd say? 1 out 3 matches, 1 out 5, or rather 1 out of 10 matches? I know, probably not a simple question..

Check the announcements section to get an idea on whats new. 2013 feels like so last century.
    I know right? And yet, it's only 3 years ago!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What is auto-sign up?
    the gaining after a game/training adds direct to player's skills (unless we choose to set a new role or extra position as priority - but not for gifts or MoM sp)

How often do bad beats happen you'd say? 1 out 3 matches, 1 out 5, or rather 1 out of 10 matches? I know, probably not a simple question..
    normally it's not over 1-2 games per season but now with a new training bonus, I can say that is more easy to loose from a 4-5* team with an active manager.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html