Thread: Fed Up

Fed Up

I'm on lvl 36 now, but I have to say I left once before because of the Player Star's Sham, I came back, and it seemed to be a better set up, but now this season just gone ... Yup, The Star System has me fuming again, at the end of last season most of my Players were 4,5 or 7 Stars, new season comes along ... yup, all Stars have gone, my 7 star player is now a 5 Star, YOU THE MAKERS ARE WONDERING WHY I'm LEAVING "AGAIN" IN DISGUST .. I do what's required and I'm being cut off by the knees again,

VERY DISAPOINTED in what used to be a good game, this time I'm not tanking for a season to settle things down .... This time .. I'm off for good,

GOOD BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

good bye
    1st 2nd 3rd
    League 9 3 4
    CL 1 3 2
    Cup 3 1 1

Rookie
    Players losing two stars?t That isis a new one.

I'm fed up with OT negotiation offers on triple position players with good stats and a SA. Wish I could just set a price for the first buyer to meet.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Addicted
    bye....this is just a game~ LOL my 7 star player is now a 5 Star---> you leave for 2 season?

this is a sad story
    One step to quickly CONVERT Your Magento store into Magento Multi Vendor Marketplace in minutes within the best cost & our quality support service! Fully compatible with Magento 2

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosh Gilhooly View Post
    I'm on lvl 36 now, but I have to say I left once before because of the Player Star's Sham, I came back, and it seemed to be a better set up, but now this season just gone ... Yup, The Star System has me fuming again, at the end of last season most of my Players were 4,5 or 7 Stars, new season comes along ... yup, all Stars have gone, my 7 star player is now a 5 Star, YOU THE MAKERS ARE WONDERING WHY I'm LEAVING "AGAIN" IN DISGUST .. I do what's required and I'm being cut off by the knees again,

VERY DISAPOINTED in what used to be a good game, this time I'm not tanking for a season to settle things down .... This time .. I'm off for good,

GOOD BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    If I understand your situation, I never encountered this after 36 seasons. I never noticed players dropping 2 stars in new season.

Is your team too strong and very un luckily selected to promote for 2 levels to fill higher level leagues?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    If I understand your situation, I never encountered this after 36 seasons. I never noticed players dropping 2 stars in new season.

Is your team too strong and very un luckily selected to promote for 2 levels to fill higher level leagues?
    He's just a lier, man)

Quit being a crybaby whiner, and stop looking only at the pretty stars. Look at the NUMBERS. They're the same. If you're too stupid too understand the rationale of your stars dropping (oh, I don't know, the standard of football being higher), then you shouldn't be a customer.

GOOD BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE