Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Another question about a new season

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, this new thing, %
    it's more confusing than helping
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I like that after a few seasons the greyed out attributes drop to 1%. My MC's have no strength, they wilt under the weight of the shirt.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Nguyen View Post
    But, the stats WERE downgraded. My player who had about 78% across all stats now has 60% across all stats.
    As mentioned, these are not their stats. % only shows the relative value in your current level, like stars. The player real skills and attributes can be checked on his profile, and you will see the real values, like Creativity 89, etc.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Their real skills and attributes can be checked on his profile, and you will see the real values, like Creativity 89, etc.
    You mean the "Skills" tab? It shows % too, only totals for Defense/Attack/Physical are seen in real values.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    You mean the "Skills" tab? It shows % too, only totals for Defense/Attack/Physical are seen in real values.
    Yes, and this is a relative value, but you can also check his real absolute value for each skill. This value never goes down even if you promote, only the number of stars and % changes, as every higher level has higher requirements to achieve 5 stars and a specific %.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12