Thread: Live Auction CHEAT!!!

Live Auction CHEAT!!!

Hi Top Eleven Users (and Nordeus Support)

I have just experienced an alarming incident. Whilst bidding for a player, the only bidder left placed his bid just after mine to hold the lead with seconds to go, then repeatedly sent me a friendship request. The friendship request box came up over the bidding button, which meant I could not click through to place a rival bid. This meant I lost the auction, and 12 tokens as well!!! This cheat needs to be resolved, as it is damaging to the game. It is not right that users can send a friendship request repeatedly to block you from bidding. Please can you send me my 12 lost tokens, and also sort out the user who did the damage?

User who stole the auction through cheating: Pavan Sirio, his team is US Partinico. Disgraceful behaviour!!!

Player Lost: Marco Maraschi (Age 24, Quality 31)

My club: Waregem

For all users, if Pavan Sirio is in your league, watch out for him, he is a cheat!! Be careful in auctions against him. Nordeus must change the friendship request box from covering the bid button, move it top left. It is pathetic that a notification stops you from bidding!! Oh, and that will include a match starting notification.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by delmeister View Post
    Hi Top Eleven Users (and Nordeus Support)

I have just experienced an alarming incident. Whilst bidding for a player, the only bidder left placed his bid just after mine to hold the lead with seconds to go, then repeatedly sent me a friendship request. The friendship request box came up over the bidding button, which meant I could not click through to place a rival bid. This meant I lost the auction, and 12 tokens as well!!! This cheat needs to be resolved, as it is damaging to the game. It is not right that users can send a friendship request repeatedly to block you from bidding. Please can you send me my 12 lost tokens, and also sort out the user who did the damage?

User who stole the auction through cheating: Pavan Sirio, his team is US Partinico. Disgraceful behaviour!!!

Player Lost: Marco Maraschi (Age 24, Quality 31)

My club: Waregem

For all users, if Pavan Sirio is in your league, watch out for him, he is a cheat!! Be careful in auctions against him. Nordeus must change the friendship request box from covering the bid button, move it top left. It is pathetic that a notification stops you from bidding!! Oh, and that will include a match starting notification.

Thank you!
    "Cheating" lol.. I thought it was quite a sly but clever way of throwing you off. Not a lot can be done to be honest.. Next time bid from the transfers page and not on the player page, it's better and you can bid on multiple players without switching all the time

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Sly? Maybe, but not nice to lose 12 tokens!!

Dreamer
    Just accept the friendship and defriend him immediately after the auction has finished

MDKII
    delmeister, please contact Nordeus Support and explain your issue to them: Nordeus Support

I'll ask around what's up with this, as it doesn't sound to be working as intended.

Banned
    lol i can now imagine how many people will start to using it to win auctions : )

Banned
    You just opened a new thread like this. Stop please we have understand

lol just accept him and gg
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.