Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Whom Should I Sell Please Do Reply Fast

Quote Originally Posted by N3ROGamingHD View Post
    Actually its useless to have 2 big money GK..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
    In your opinion and I respect that. It's never been a problem for me. In fact it has helped me a few times when my GK has got injured.

KFC Loella.
    Level 32
    17 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    i will keep both.... cause 21 year old can develop as good keeper if you wish to keep the team for a long run....(btw, if he is good~)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I would sell Costa to get better money and give a sa to Villoldo set all his gaining goes there
    (or else he 'll be a 6* player with low quality and no sa and you cannot sell him in the next season).
    Thank you for replying, but i couldn't understand what you meant, what do you mean by Sa n Villodo?
    sa meaning special ability.
    Villoldo is 28 y.o. so a slow trainer.
    Difficult to earn more than 25 (old version) skill points.
    So the new season he will be 36 quality, 5* for you but not attractive in transfer market.
    If you give him a special ability (like "one to one") almost all his gaining will go there and in the new season he will be 4* (still 34 quality) for you, but very attractive in the market.
    You will sell him easily (maybe you could try the last days of this season too if your success/goals is guarantee).
    With those money, you 'll buy the new season a 38-39 q, 5* new GK.

Remember that it's a managerial game too, so it's important to have some plans (including financial too).
    Also a 6* player with q 36 doesn't have any difference from a 5* player, 34 q.
    Also a GK , it's a "neutral" position in the game. He doesn't contribute to the team. he 's just good or not good. Nothing else.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    sa meaning special ability.
    Villoldo is 28 y.o. so a slow trainer.
    Difficult to earn more than 25 (old version) skill points.
    So the new season he will be 36 quality, 5* for you but not attractive in transfer market.
    If you give him a special ability (like "one to one") almost all his gaining will go there and in the new season he will be 4* (still 34 quality) for you, but very attractive in the market.
    You will sell him easily (maybe you could try the last days of this season too if your success/goals is guarantee).
    With those money, you 'll buy the new season a 38-39 q, 5* new GK.

Remember that it's a managerial game too, so it's important to have some plans (including financial too).
    Also a 6* player with q 36 doesn't have any difference from a 5* player, 34 q.
    Also a GK , it's a "neutral" position in the game. He doesn't contribute to the team. he 's just good or not good. Nothing else.
    Thank You Man.. And one more question am on level 3.. With Which Formation should i play?? PLEASE DO REPLY.. i am currently using 41212

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    i am currently using 41212
    that's a good one (4-4-2 ND > narrow diamond)
    or you can try 4-5-1V or 4-4-2 classic.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Thank You Man.. And one more question am on level 3.. With Which Formation should i play?? PLEASE DO REPLY.. i am currently using 41212

What formation you use should depend on what the opponent is using.

Generally, you should have two more defense (DL, DC, DR) than your opponent have strikers. You would gain a possession bonus if you have more midfielders (DML, DMC, DMR, ML, MC, MR, AML, AMC, AMR) than your opponent. But of course, if you do both of the above, you would have three fewer strikers than your opponent has on defense. Therefore, it is up to you as the manager to decide which kind of advantage you want.

As for your goaltender question, if these two are our only goaltenders, keep them both. If you have a third one that you haven't shown us, then sell the 21-year-old. Next season, sell the 28-year-old (who will be 29 at that time) and buy a new five-star goaltender.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12