Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Fabien Charbonnier
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By gizzmo

Thread: New regime on rest packs

New regime on rest packs

Hi, I'd like to know why only a fraction of the rest pack are available for free now, you used to be able to go to training and get your players to rest more quickly for free by watching a few advertisement and then get more free packs by watching more adds directly by clicking on the rest packs themself. Now it's seams that you can only have a few videos in the physio tab and that is it no more available, come on Nordeus don't be so greedy I already spend a fair bit of money buying players and can't spend anymore so let us faithful customers have a few things for free.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

I agree. This season has been very difficult to effectively manage a team in 4 competitions. Even trying to max out training bonuses has been difficult. I have not had a "free" rest pack available in almost a week. I log in several times a day, and try watching videos for rests and trying the physio to rest specific players at different times but to no avail. Luckily I had some saved from the end of last season but now I'm scratching around I understand its a for profit business but to get absolutely nothing in a week is a joke.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    They answered to that
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...ew-days-2.html
    there is some problem and working to fix it

come on Nordeus don't be so greedy
    why you 're saying this
    nordeus get paid from those advs- providers.
    Their problem is bigger than yours
    Fabien Charbonnier likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    They answered to that
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...ew-days-2.html
    there is some problem and working to fix it

why you 're saying this
    nordeus get paid from those advs- providers.
    Their problem is bigger than yours
    They might get pay by those add companies but you used to be able to get much more free tokens even before the problem started, so I'm saying that because they push players to buy more tokens, it's a business but sometimes business can get too greedy.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    so I'm saying that because they push players to buy more tokens
    so you believe that a guy who farmed 100 packs per day and now have only 10-20, will go and buy the rest 90 ?
    Duncton likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    so you believe that a guy who farmed 100 packs per day and now have only 10-20, will go and buy the rest 90 ?
    I do not know if they will but Nordeus' guess is definitely this one. As we do not need blues or reds anymore, the only way for them to get tokens paid is to force players to buy greens. You just have no choice if you play 2 games per day and want 10% bonus. My green tank went down from 1900 to 1500 in just 2 weeks as I only get 2-3 packs a day when it used to be 40 or even 100.
    Fabien Charbonnier likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Pro
    @GreenPK: How come you are struggling? I am in 4 competitions too and with both teams I have no problems. Couldn't watch any video for the last 2 weeks. Only since this weekend I can watch videos again. Didn't miss a thing to be honest. It is annoying? Sure. Is it a must to watch videos. Nope.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

You guys are lucky you can watch videos and get a hundred rest lacks. The most I can get by watching videos here is two or three packs a day, maximum! And it has always been like that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk