Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sparklinginsilence

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can I set multiple lineups?

Can I set multiple lineups?

I really have an issue with the games and times. Since they are during the day and I can't always be there for them, is it possible to pre-set the formation/lineup used for a game?

I have two games just a couple hours apart and it would make a big difference to be able to set different lineups for the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Johnston View Post
    I really have an issue with the games and times. Since they are during the day and I can't always be there for them, is it possible to pre-set the formation/lineup used for a game?

I have two games just a couple hours apart and it would make a big difference to be able to set different lineups for the games.
    You can't

Currently not possible and i think it is something that many managers want.

But unless those two lineups will just be for lets say 24 hrs i dont see Nordeus having an incentive to implement this as it means managers will spend less green packs.
    Sunil Chetri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Johnston View Post

You can't at the moment, but hey, good idea!

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Moi
    You've already been answered, but just to confirm, you can't at this moment.

However this is a good suggestion, we'll have it in mind for the future