Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Moi

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: FA ruls?! What are?

Rookie

Thumbs up FA ruls?! What are?

What are a FA rules? At this moment i see it, yesterday final/with UNFINISHED 2 matches, they play ever 16 hours!!!!!!!!!/ FA the both teams are with 4 wins, 4 draws and 4 loses, goal diference is 14:14! But how i write here http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...tml#post413033 the game suprise me with 2nd place. OK! But how is choice who's to be a winner? Thank you!
    League Champ: 10 times
    Vice: 5

Champions L: 3 times
    Vice: 1

Cup Winner: 13 times
    Vice: 7

League winner seasons: 2,16,26,28,35,38,44,45,56,57
    Champ. league winner: 8,17,48
    Cup winner: 5,6,11,12,15,16,19,20,22,23,24,25

Quote Originally Posted by Didier_Drogba View Post
    What are a FA rules? At this moment i see it, yesterday final/with UNFINISHED 2 matches, they play ever 16 hours!!!!!!!!!/ FA the both teams are with 4 wins, 4 draws and 4 loses, goal diference is 14:14! But how i write here http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...tml#post413033 the game suprise me with 2nd place. OK! But how is choice who's to be a winner? Thank you!
    Maybe they scored more away goals against your association....

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Didier_Drogba View Post
    You can find the rules about Associations in the Help section of the game, simply click the ingame Help button (question mark "?" next to Settings) and browse to Associations. There's an entry about tie-breaking criterias in tournaments.

I will put it here too:

"If two associations have the same number of points in the Semi-finals or Finals of a Tournament, the first tie-break criteria is the goal difference. If the tie persists then penalties define the final outcome."
    Sunil Chetri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    You can find the rules about Associations in the Help section of the game, simply click the ingame Help button (question mark "?" next to Settings) and browse to Associations. There's an entry about tie-breaking criterias in tournaments.

I will put it here too:

"If two associations have the same number of points in the Semi-finals or Finals of a Tournament, the first tie-break criteria is the goal difference. If the tie persists then penalties define the final outcome."
    I thought away goals applies here too,

Penalties should be kicked by the captain. Now it is the person who played the last game I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    Penalties should be kicked by the captain. Now it is the person who played the last game I think?
    That's correct.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Now it is the person who played the last game I think?
    Yes it's the last game of the pairs.
    Of course if it stuck, penalties procedure stuck too and the winner came out from some "server" calculations I suppose.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html