Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Increase in injuries and bookings

Angry Increase in injuries and bookings

I never use hard tackling.

My first team never trains more than once per day, and its always light - normal training.

In the past week, I have noticed a sharp increase in yellow and red cards, as well as injuries.

My Theory: Nordeus has an algorithm, that scans to see what packs a player has an abundance of, then decides to attack it.

e.g Hmmm, this guy has 250 red packs, that is too much. Boys! Lets afflict him with lots of injuries till he has no red packs left.

Same thing happening to morale.

I have 1300 Red packs yet only rarely suffer injuries. 3500 Greens and 250 Blues, nothing untoward. Maybe you may need to offload your sick note or I'll-disciplined players?

KFC Loella. Level 32
    17 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Maybe there's an alogrithm... but I think, there are some other things, like a randomfactor, what this season, next season,... will be high.

Last season I had the fewest games since beginning, but got most cards of all seasons, but only few injuries. So I had ~100 red packs at the beginning of this season. This season, I got only ONE card until now, but nearly every game, I suffered an injury - and not the short ones. Longest was 21 days, shortest 9. There are only 9 redpacks left. -.-

The interesting thing about that: At important/close games, the injuries came in first 20'. At "normal" games, the injuries came at 75' or later. In this case, I had two f*cking troll games this season. Best player sufferd an injury at 13', my squad was the much better team (in Q and at the game: 2-8 shot on target), lost 2:0.
    Nearly the same at 2nd leg of Cup: My best player from first leg (won 3:0, he scored 2 goals, assisted 1) shot 1:0 at 14', suffered an injury at 19'. His sub was rated with 6.2 - finally lost the game 1:2. But overall my squad was the better team again...

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturu View Post
    I never use hard tackling.

My first team never trains more than once per day, and its always light - normal training.

In the past week, I have noticed a sharp increase in yellow and red cards, as well as injuries.

My Theory: Nordeus has an algorithm, that scans to see what packs a player has an abundance of, then decides to attack it.

e.g Hmmm, this guy has 250 red packs, that is too much. Boys! Lets afflict him with lots of injuries till he has no red packs left.

Same thing happening to morale.
    There's no such thing in Top Eleven's game engine, the chance of an injury has nothing to do with any of your token or booster balance. It is only related to ingame variables, like condition levels, the tactics your rival is using, the pitch level ...