Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sparklinginsilence

Thread: Player Additional Roles/Skills

Question Player Additional Roles/Skills

Hi guys,

I just want to know about the additional Roles/Skills that you can set for your players.
    If you choose to add (for instance) the AMC role for an ST, will that player acquire less skills (e.g. +1% speed, +1% dribbling)
    during training because he is working on the AMC role you set for him?

I have three players close to becoming scout players and want to know if by adding additional Roles/Skills for
    them if it would slow the process for the to become a higher star rating.

The reason I am asking is because I noticed a "pause" function on active Roles/Skills.
    Why would you pause such a Role/Skill? It does not make sense?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Cheers

in old version we can adjust skill points manually and in new version if any player is close to next star then "Pause' function is nice cause then player only get points for increase their status ans stars.
    Hope it help.

When you add an extra position or special ability, any percentage skill that the player gains will go to this new position or special ability.

The players overall star will not change while still training for the new position or special ability.

Many reasons to pause the new position training and skill. If you pause every earned skill will instead go to the players star improvement.

Hope that makes sense.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.