Thread: League and Cup matches are sheduled in awkward time.

Unhappy League and Cup matches are sheduled in awkward time.

All my league and cup matches are sheduled to start between 4 am to 6am..I sleep at that time so I will not be able to manage my team in this current season if it remains the same..Is there a way to fix it?If not then will it be fixed neext season?Please help.Our time zone is (GMT +6)
    Last edited by Shafin Shoaib; 07-27-2016 at 07:05 PM.

You can move the time of all your home games

But to do that I have to waste 2 tokens each time,don't I?The tokens costs a lot in our currency and free token offers are limited in our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Shafin Shoaib View Post
    But to do that I have to waste 2 tokens each time,don't I?The tokens costs a lot in our currency and free token offers are limited in our country.
    Well it seems strange you have your games set at that time when you are a Bangladesh based team …
    You´re not saying your location is somewhere else as I see this a lot with far east teams saying they are from england ?

Famous
    It is strange, and not appropriate. Is this the hours very close to end of a season day? Are the opponents European teams?

I am at timezone GMT+8. Very occasionally, my matches against West European teams are arranged near the end of a season day, around 6am to 8am But normally these matches are scheduled from middle of afternoon to night before I sleep.

This is one thing. Another annoying thing is when many matches are set like 3-5 hours apart from each other. This forces the user to spend a lot of green packs, and also despite having recovered your players, they might still be tired as such internally.

You can make the effort and attend those matches, but this game will tire you with time. Focus on your priorities though; this is only a virtual game but many of us take it much more seriously.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)