Thread: Need help gathering some data please

Need help gathering some data please

I'm trying to work on a few calculations with regards to 'Fast Trainers'. Problem I'm having is I just don't have enough data to work with. What I'm after please is a shortlist of fast trainers that the forum members have bought this season so far.
    The information I need please:
    - Your level
    - Player Value
    - Player Wage
    - Player Rating
    - Player Star Rating
    - Player Age

It may be a fruitless task but I'm going to try and come up with some form of 'golden ratio', so to speak, between the information provided.

I am expecting a few replied asking what's the point, but it's something to help keep my mind off some personal issues at the moment, and I may stumble upon something unexpected. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

A quick point of clarification: must the player have been bought this season?

And is it ok i take screenshots of the player instead? Would be much easier for a lazy ass like me

Screenshots will be great, thanks. As for when bought, This season preferable, but within the last couple will be ok. The younger the betterr tbh

Famous
    I find that you do not request data about player training progress. How can you know whether a players is fast trainer?

In old version, training progresses and condition consumption can be checked after each training sessions or matches. I am not familiar with new version. I don't know if training progress can be checked in new version.

In my opinion, it is difficult, if not impossible, to find a formula to accurately identify fast trainer. Great variation of ratios for player with different qualities is the biggest problem. We also lack important information like contract end date for analysis. However, with information like player age, value, & quality, we can reasonably identify fast trainers.

You have a point there cookizz. Different training levels and intensity will greatly vary as to make a standard ratio for all players.

A better approach might be to monitor the player right from when we buy him and then assign a series of standard training to see how they fare.

Or even assigning a set of standard optimal drills that we can use right now and report back on the development of the players each of us consider as fast trainers.

Great initiative nonetheless.

Famous
    In the past, I had a record of my players on their training efficiency and performance. As old training system and menus is simple, I could roughly calculate average e training progress (or skill point) per each unit of condition for each player in different star level (training slows down when a new star is added). This was a time consuming task. So I have stopped for a long time. believe that this can also be performed under new system now. However, I believe the new menus design makes this task even more difficult.

BTW, for very new manager's information, player value/wage ratio greatly varies for different qualities. As I remember, for the fastest training players in the lowest level, the ratio could be 40x or even 50x. Now, for my players in teams in level around 30, the ratio for all players are about 2x-3x only.

In fact, it is not too difficult to identify fast trainers in market. But it is almost impossible to create a simple model to accurately rank them.