Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Try to post...

Try to post...

Your post will not be visible...
    I wonder why ...

Say something about Chinese associations!

I'm Chinese, I'm the one of these associations, like you see "China-TE xxxx", I try to explain somethings.

We have a lot of communication group at Wechat, QQ, etc. every group have 300-500 persons. we are talk about game in these group, like how to train my player, which formation can defeat another one, cheer for friend at every game so that we need make excel......
    We will sad for every game, our opponent is not in league, but is ourselves, everybody does not want to be looked down upon by others.

China is not a rich country,1031token is 100dollar, but is 648RMB(Chinese can earn 3000-5000RMB per month), so expensive!

Now, you and me, we can receive the same packs--35 per day.
    Before, someone have more packs, but we are not breaking the rules, it is allowed, right? I pay more time, you pay more money, That's Fair!

Sorry for my English.
    Some words about vpn is not allowed...

I means:
    If we have not vpn, we can not login Facebook, can not add friends, but not boosters.
    Boosters is equal for us...

That's all.
    So tired...

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Moi
    Hey, probably your post was moderated because you sent too many at the same time

I've approved one of them where you explain everything in one message: this one.