Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Can we expect a major overhaul to animations soon?

Can we expect a major overhaul to animations soon?

Just curious because of the recent survey. Also, everyone complaining about the strange animations they've been seeing.

RageRocker
    I hope not a rather see more of the dots I fear that animations will cause many lacks

Pro
    As far as I can tell I have to say the animations have improved. I see cross passes from wingers into the penalty area. I see headers defending from free kicks and corners. I see goalies make solid saves and even seen a fumble (of course by my goalie sigh). In comparision with a few months ago it has improved a lot.
    Gert Funck and gizzmo like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    As far as I can tell I have to say the animations have improved. I see cross passes from wingers into the penalty area. I see headers defending from free kicks and corners. I see goalies make solid saves and even seen a fumble (of course by my goalie sigh). In comparision with a few months ago it has improved a lot.
    I totally agree
    gizzmo likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Yeah, I agree too. We are spending here a lot of time complaining about Nordeus' job, so it is good to acknowledge their achievements. This is beginning to look like proper football.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    This is beginning to look like proper football.
    Agree.

I noticed an improvement in the quality of crosses, plus goals are better build up and less dumb goals from outside the box.

I'd like to point out that I posted this just a few days before the most recent update. The animations are much improved. It's like i have ESP or something

I like the new goalie animation where he runs out and grabs the ball from the striker.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Haven't got any survey recently so I can't say anything about but if you can they might plan something.

To be honest I am happy with the current one and maybe some small details can improve it but all together I am really happy with the animations we already have. I don't think we need something to realistic because after all this won't improve the quality of our players.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

One area that needs improving is the Penalty shoot-out.

Just watched a friends' Cup match and it ended up in a shootout (hence I was able to take a bit more interest in the mechanics rather than pull my hair out at my players with Penalty scorer SA miss...). Of all the goals that were scored, the taker put it into the same (right) corner of the goal, and the keeper always moved the other way. Sometimes the keeper 'guessed' right and saved the ball, the missed ones went past the right post.

Let's have a bit more variety, eh?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast