Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven app Android

Rookie

Top Eleven app Android

How do i stop the warnings that the app sends me? Or how can i change settings to only receive warnings from matches about to start.
    Its a bit annoying receiving warnings all the time because of friendly's, market, etc.

Rookie
    bump.

pick up your phone and go to
    settings - apps - top eleven - notifications
    something like this (my phone language is not on english)
    1st 2nd 3rd
    League 9 3 4
    CL 1 3 2
    Cup 3 1 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ProVeN View Post
    pick up your phone and go to
    settings - apps - top eleven - notifications
    something like this (my phone language is not on english)
    What android version do you have? In my "settings - apps - top eleven" there isn't any notifications options.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post
    What android version do you have? In my "settings - apps - top eleven" there isn't any notifications options.
    Look for the Application Manager somewhere in your Android, locate Top Eleven and disable notifications. Or tell us what Android version is your device using, and which exact device (brand / model) are you using.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Look for the Application Manager somewhere in your Android, locate Top Eleven and disable notifications. Or tell us what Android version is your device using, and which exact device (brand / model) are you using.
    Bq Aquaris 4.5
    Android 4.0.4

I don't have any options that says notifications, only clear cache, force stopping, clear data and uninstall.