Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ProVeN
  • 1 Post By Bunzo

Thread: Stars

Stars

How can i buy players that are above a 5 star rating see lots of teams with players above 7 stars how can they purchase them and i cant ? and im in level league 13

They don't purchase them. They buy young and high trained 5* that are close to 6* and power train them.

Another way would be Scout Players. They start with 6* but they're more often to expensive to powertrain.
    Bunzo likes this.
    1st 2nd 3rd
    League 9 3 4
    CL 1 3 2
    Cup 3 1 1

Ashley,
    Really …you are at level 13 & you haven´t worked that out ?
    Sons of Pitches likes this.

im not spending 69 tokens on single bloody player

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Rowles View Post
    im not spending 69 tokens on single bloody player
    but that 69 token may least you 7-8 season....that is worth that you buy a top 5 star and power train to 7 stars....
    i brought my AMR at age 22.... this season ...he is age 29.... and he score so many goal and many are important in my team in the past 7 season....
    i just sold him yesterday....my plan before was keeping him one more season... and sell him at the end of this season..... but.... since i spot a well good fast trainer at ago 18.... i have no choice but selling my AMR whom i will not keep in next season (kind of rebuilding my team for a long run....most of my player in my team at least 5 season already) .... so...that is a pain.... as he is still half way to 7 stars.... (114%) ~ but well.... i got 40M back in my account....

Then don't spend money on the player. Simple

Rookie
    scout players dont really have the long term payoff, as they tend to be slow in training. id pick up a high quality player off the transfer wire, then train the living hell out of em. still, its gonna cost you money to build em up, but at least theres more growth potential as compared to scouts

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bednar View Post
    scout players dont really have the long term payoff, as they tend to be slow in training. id pick up a high quality player off the transfer wire, then train the living hell out of em. still, its gonna cost you money to build em up, but at least theres more growth potential as compared to scouts
    well... that will be true for old system... but in the new system...you put him on every match + you have good regular training (need green pack)~ they still grow fast~ like i said ~ my 22 years old scout~ always reach to 8 star in the end of the season.... until 28 years old~ that is 6 season he did fast grow~ cause i put him on every single match.... and many of the match he got MOM.... which gain lots of %

Rookie
    i picked up a 69 token LM player at the beginning of the season, and hes still stuck on 6 stars..even with a boat load of training. im finding it better to get the nordgens and work with them. i think its probably better to use my money to buy rests rather than players. i also didnt know that mom gave you more %..i was wondering why me DC player got a 9% increase after a match.