Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: The new feature - recommended player

Addicted

The new feature - recommended player

Hi all,

If you play on mobile or tab, do you see in transfer tab there is a new stuff called recommendations?

The assistant manager gives 3 players, you don't have to pay cash but a lot of tokens. The players all have rates for their past games, all have special abilities, and some of them even have AML/ST combination which is obviously not a simple scout player? I saw one of them is 19 yr old and he is worth 109 tokens and 0 cash.

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    In my Facebook group for some people this option appears in tranfesfências, recommendations, where he suggests three players to his squad that can be purchased with tokens, except that, to others not appear that option.

Addicted
    what LV you are? i don't see that in PC or mobile~ where it is?

I got it last night on my mobile …I bought one of the players offered .I´d been after a st/amc all season & this one was a 19yo 6 star (2sp off next star)…Also the player is a fast trainer
    If I remember it was the AM recommendation ?

The club sponsor paid the cash fee btw

Famous
    after U update T11 apps U will see it..

All you users of the new version of the mobile app, please share some screen dumps for us old farts still using the old app .. please with sugar on the top
    Bunzo and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Apprentice
    updated the new version but still nothing, maybe it will be added later

Addicted
    Sorry folks I am not able to do screen shot in these couple days due to some technical issues, can someone else share some snipshots if possible?

Addicted
    Yes it is the AM recommendation.

So you said he is a fast trainer? Please keep us posted when you use it in real match, see how he performs. I think you paid 109 tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I got it last night on my mobile …I bought one of the players offered .I´d been after a st/amc all season & this one was a 19yo 6 star (2sp off next star)…Also the player is a fast trainer
    If I remember it was the AM recommendation ?

The club sponsor paid the cash fee btw

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I made a video but I don't have great players there, maybe because is a low level account. Anyway this feature is still on testing I think because I don't have it on all accounts.

Hah, don't forget to subscribe
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast