Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bugs- problems with association games

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Exclamation Bugs- problems with association games

I post this thread here in General section so everybody who had a specific problem can add it here.
    The correct place to post is in "Bugs and technical issues" section but I see many people posting here.
    Ok, at least let's try to be more constructive and not make the forum chaotic.
    i also had a problem with my two FA groups but I prefer not to make a post with 10 or
    BIG RED LETTERS

Can you post here what was your problem ?
    With some more details ?
    (like it was Saturday or Sunday ?
    the first or the second leg ?
    Did that affect also the game and the other competitions ?
    Do you remember which GMT hour ?

Ok, my problems were ,
    in previous Sunday, with my team NIK, the second leg of our final, had connection problems. About 4 times in the second leg.
    Finally we finished our games but I lost concentration, couldn't make subs and lost the game.

Yesterday , Sunday, with RINOKEROS and my other FA group, we couldn't watch the second leg of our final.
    The game calculate it as "fake" draw but we were lucky and won 4-2 games the first leg and finally won the 1st position.
    It was about 1 hour after that were I had the normal TE again and the final results.
    The hour was 18.00 GMT.
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Okay, Nik.
    Last time out My second association match ended in a draw but without explanations

Then the overall scoreline was 14pts vs 17pts and 14pts vs 17pts

Then Immediately My team was declared defeated in the second round without cause!

The overall points line was 0 - 0 and 0 - 0

WTF!?!?!?!?

Well the problem for our association started on saturday during the second leg which was played at 17:10 GMT.

I couldnt join the game though this had no effect on the following league match played two hours later.

On sunday i was the only member to attend the first leg of the finals and i did join the match towards the last minutes so probably thats why there were no problems.

On the second leg, the game crushed after around the 40th minute and i couldnt reconnect afterwards. Did restart, did uninstall but nothing helped. Now this is where all hell broke lose and all following matches were affected. Also notifications were flying in all the time, instead of showing next match it was showing minutes since the problematic ass. match was played.

Couldnt attend following match but friends could attend my match and i could attend theirs and see animation. So the games were being played but nobody could attend their match.

See my previous posts screenshots.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    Hi

As I mentioned on other threads, mostly all of these issues come from the same bug.. We are working to fix it as soon as possible.

Check also this

Well i just wasted half an hour writting the above thinking you needed the info to identify the bug. Thanks Nikolgiorgios

Good you found the bug and are willing to "compensate" members for the frustrations.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Well i just wasted half an hour writting the above thinking you needed the info to identify the bug. Thanks Nikolgiorgios

Good you found the bug and are willing to "compensate" members for the frustrations.
    Well, to be honest I said we're working on it