Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cheat engines / token generators DON'T WORK

Exclamation Cheat engines / token generators DON'T WORK

hI I HAVE PLAYED TOP 11 FOR 3 YEARS WORKED HARD AND VERY DEDICATED TO THE GAME , ADDICTED SOME WOULD SAY LOL, I AM LEVEL 34 ...126% TEAM , MY PROBLEM IS TOP 11 YOU NEED DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE CHINESE CHEATS AS THE GAME TOP 11 WILL LOSE CREDIBILITY , AND WILL LOSE A LOT OF LONG TERM MANAGERS , TAKE TODAY FOR EXAMPLE WE PLAY A CHIN EASE TEAM AND GUESS WHA?T 3 OF US LOST CONNECTION, 2 COULD NOT SEE THE SCREEN , THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE . ON PAPER THE TEAM IN QUESTION , WE WOULD BEAT NO PROBLEM ,, WE PLAY TONIGHT AT GMT 8 PM WE ARE CALLED FACEBOOK LEGENDS ..PLEASE CHECK THE GAME TOP 11 , TO SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT PLEASE ..IM FRUSTRATE BECAUSE I LOVE THE GAME , BUT THINKING OF PACKING IT IN
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.

Give your team code also so that they can check..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I am fairly new to this game but based on experiences on other games, i have seen that Chinese people do use cheat engines a lot. Because of the fact their country doesn't allow facebook and google play store n many more, they use VPN, and does access a lot of cheat engines and that makes the devs hard to trace as their country doesn't allow play store, facebook sync and etc and hence in this way they get away..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
    Ioannis Boulakas and Arion like this.

I dint understand . What do you mean code ? Please n thank you ?

sorry bt i dont understand! cheat how?
    most of us if not all have bad connection to the game.
    i cant even watch mine.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Des Serenity Whittall View Post
    hI I HAVE PLAYED TOP 11 FOR 3 YEARS WORKED HARD AND VERY DEDICATED TO THE GAME , ADDICTED SOME WOULD SAY LOL, I AM LEVEL 34 ...126% TEAM , MY PROBLEM IS TOP 11 YOU NEED DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE CHINESE CHEATS AS THE GAME TOP 11 WILL LOSE CREDIBILITY , AND WILL LOSE A LOT OF LONG TERM MANAGERS , TAKE TODAY FOR EXAMPLE WE PLAY A CHIN EASE TEAM AND GUESS WHA?T 3 OF US LOST CONNECTION, 2 COULD NOT SEE THE SCREEN , THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE . ON PAPER THE TEAM IN QUESTION , WE WOULD BEAT NO PROBLEM ,, WE PLAY TONIGHT AT GMT 8 PM WE ARE CALLED FACEBOOK LEGENDS ..PLEASE CHECK THE GAME TOP 11 , TO SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT PLEASE ..IM FRUSTRATE BECAUSE I LOVE THE GAME , BUT THINKING OF PACKING IT IN
    That's actually a game issue and a lot of people have it. It doesn't have anything to do with the Chinese.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

the bad conection i had it also....ive never run into a chinese team but i can understand the chaet part, cause we see low lvl managers like lvl 5 or 6 all with world class players and everything builded on their stadium........i gess they do that using tokens cheats programs......if you do a simple search about it you can see alot of that being ofered.....unlimited tokens they say.....

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Moi
    First of all, Des Serenity Whittall, please don't use CAPS when posting in a forum

Second, the issues that happened in Associations last weekend have nothing to do with users, it was a problem on our side, which we are working hard to fix. Please check this post for more info about that.

It had nothing to do with any nationality or cheating or anything like that, all users faced the same issues, so in this case, the members of this Chinese Association also had these connection close problems and similar issues.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    the bad conection i had it also....ive never run into a chinese team but i can understand the chaet part, cause we see low lvl managers like lvl 5 or 6 all with world class players and everything builded on their stadium........i gess they do that using tokens cheats programs......if you do a simple search about it you can see alot of that being ofered.....unlimited tokens they say.....
    Bad guess, 99% of the times someone reports a cheater, it's a payer making legal token purchases.

There's no cheat program to get free tokens in Top Eleven, and any website claiming to do that it's a pure scam.

Yeah, a Google search can give you a lot of results about scammers trying to steal your data and make you go through a thousand surveys and actually giving you nothing at the end. Have you tried any of them? Because I did: they ask for your name, so I entered a random name "SDASDASDSAADSSD" and WOW! they found this non-existing team Then they showed me some fancy animation "connecting to server ... done! Calculating balance ... DONE!" and after 20 sec of fancy messages, I got the final message: Ok, tokens will be added to your account BUT BEFORE THAT please simply complete these surveys to get them ... yeah sure.

If you do similar Google searches for other freemium games with in-app purchases, you will see similar results (called "generators"), and again, none of them will work. In fact most of the times the guys who pretend to have done a Top Eleven token generator, also pretend to have done "many-other-games" premium currency generators.

Dreamer
    chinese are cheaters. we have report some of them and we had right.
    If you see the table of top100 most of them are chinese.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast