Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cheat engines / token generators DON'T WORK

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Ioannis Boulakas View Post

NO MORE COMMENTS. You can keep continue to cover them
    Cover what? We timely check the Top World Associations and ban whoever is cheating. You reported many Chinese accounts and one of them was cheating and he got banned. So where's the cover?

Do you think only China has people who tries to cheat? Non-Chinese users cheat too, and they get banned too. Everyone cheating will get caught and will be banned, sooner or later.

But yeah, what a big cover huh.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ingineru View Post
    For me, using 11 very good players and 11 very bad players ( 1 star ) it's just like cheating because they are taking advantage of the forever bug that takes into consideration the average team quality and not the first 11 players - when opponents are drawn.
    Hey Ingineru, that's not cheating as long it stays legit on Top Eleven rules. Not ethical, not moral, bla-bla but not cheating. Is a way of playing, at least for the moment.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hey Ingineru, that's not cheating as long it stays legit on Top Eleven rules. Not ethical, not moral, bla-bla but not cheating. Is a way of playing, at least for the moment.
    George, i consider it a bug and taking advantage of a bug is cheating.

Do you have any info if it will be changed in the future?
    Last edited by ingineru; 07-14-2016 at 11:34 AM.

if these token generators are all false how do people actually cheat?

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by millwalljoe View Post
    if these token generators are all false how do people actually cheat?
    By other ways involving fraud. I don't recommend you going there, and as I was saying, we end up catching everyone so besides being dangerous for you and your private data, it's not worth it as you will get your team disabled.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123