Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Bunzo
  • 2 Post By Moi
  • 1 Post By John Bednar

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Caution: Topeleven punishs Token purchase

Caution: Topeleven punishs Token purchase

Hi,

I like playing the game and from time to time I buy some token.

This weekend I was sitting next to a friend who also plays topeleven on a dayly basis. My free videos where soon used up while he kept watching and watching. Since it continued that i cannot watch more than 10 free videos a day, I contacted the support: "Since the update boosters are limited beacause it was´nt fair".
    Okay. Got it. If you buy tokens they just limit your free choices to make you buy more. So do´nt buy tokens! Otherwise they cut your free videos.

related:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...est-packs.html

That´s rubbish ..
    I buy tokens & I still get around 40 packs a day free from videos
    38 this morning btw
    dave1311, Moi and Steve285 like this.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Taylor View Post
    Hi,

I like playing the game and from time to time I buy some token.

This weekend I was sitting next to a friend who also plays topeleven on a dayly basis. My free videos where soon used up while he kept watching and watching. Since it continued that i cannot watch more than 10 free videos a day, I contacted the support: "Since the update boosters are limited beacause it was´nt fair".
    Okay. Got it. If you buy tokens they just limit your free choices to make you buy more. So do´nt buy tokens! Otherwise they cut your free videos.

related:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...est-packs.html
    That's totally false. Please stop making false claims like that, specially if you have no proof. The fact that you only saw 10 videos on a specific day doesn't mean we punish players who purchase tokens (why would we do that??).

The amount of offers available for your profile has nothing to do with the purchases you made. We try to give all users as many offers as possible, it has no relation with the amount of tokens they may have or have not bought.

You would have seen the same number of offers that day if you had not purchased tokens. And BTW the limit for videooffers is much bigger than 10 / day, but probably that day providers were only offering you (and many other users) just 10. Offers availability changes from day to day, and also depends on the platform, try connecting from other platforms as some providers and offers are only available on one of them.
    Bunzo and dave1311 like this.

Rookie
    I was gonna say...I'm a big token buyer, and I've never had the number of videos limited after making a purchase.
    Bunzo likes this.