Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Congratulations Nordeus

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Congratulations Nordeus

This new competition – Associations is great
    ( I understand, it’s not flawless yet but has a big percent of success so far and I expect it will improve more – connections-synchronization ).

Has a lot of fun without spending much extra sources from us.
    But the most important is that you unite the world of top eleven.

My respect to all the team

Congratulations  Nordeus-respect.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Suggestions - Thoughts - Observations

As I participate with two teams in that competition , I observed some things and want to add here – instead of suggestions section, as most of them are already there.

1) I can see the loan players project is little complicated for many managers. This is a suggestion we saw many times but still in this simple form in asc. Tournaments (when I ‘m saying “simple”, I mean that the team which got a player, cannot develop him), there are many misunderstandings . Maybe we must get used this idea for some period before this could applied to the official competitions too.

2) An old suggestion that I can see it could happened now (with the “free connection” of teams and managers) is offers-negotiations between teams from different servers.

3) Chat between the managers : In asc. It’s great but I think in a league where some-many friends are playing together, it isn’t so good idea as they can “manipulate” the results.
    But I think chat could help a lot in negotiations between managers.

4) “Auto-supporting“ when we ‘re watching a game of a friend-member, is really great. I suggested that already – when we ‘re watching an official game of a friend, our support is going there in auto. Only when two friends are playing together, to have an option to choose or not. Or maybe in that case there is no support for none of them. Just watching their game as guest.

5) Resetting the cards before our official finals in CH.L. or Cup could applied too as in asc tournaments

6) Worldwide ranking is a great idea too. I wonder if it could be applied too in our official competitions too. Like the best team in league games, in my level (or at least in my server).

7) Now with 4 competitions, I think a roster of 24 players is a must .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Yes, well done, Nordeus.

I´ll second that , a 24 squad of players is required now
    Sons of Pitches likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I´ll second that , a 24 squad of players is required now
    Why? I still think what we have is enough.
    Bunzo and Gert Funck like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I agree with you Nik and I've also seen a lot of great feedback and a good activity coming from the managers.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I cannot see a squad of 24 happening any time soon as players lose no condition in Association.

KFC Loella.
    Level 31
    17 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Yeah, this is great. Well done!

Though 4 matches in a day is pretty brutal (while trying to watch Euros, Copa America, eating, sleeping.)
    Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.

As I said in the pinned topic, I agree! I had a lot of fun this weekend, it's a thrilling competition, because it doesn't matter if you win a lot of matches in the first leg, you can still fail a lot in the 2nd one.

Things I like:
    1) Chat - We used it a lot to talk, trade players or just to support the other managers
    2) Live scores during the game - I didn't expect it and I hope to see it also during other competition with simultaneous matches
    3) Tournament formula - I didn't really understand it until the draw. It's nothing like the official tournaments, but it's thrilling and balanced enough. There is always time to recover a bad match (and it happened to some of our managers) during the 2nd leg.
    4) Number of players per association - I thought that having 4 to 6 players per association were too few, but I think it's a perfect number. Not too much, not too few. I am in a 6 player one and if I was in a 4 player on I wouldn't complain either, less matches to click to be a supporter
    5) Player loans - They were helpful to some of our managers

Things I don't like:
    1) The game went out of sync a lot and I have to reload it at least 3-4 times before the association becomes available again. I just got an error message saying "The association is not available at this moment" and that I had to go to level 5 training.
    2) You have to fix the home tab before the association match, because it doesn't show the real quality of the opponent but it's real one. So I almost died when I saw my opponent having 9* players

Again, I had a lot of fun, it's a very welcomed new mode/tournament that adds something new to do during the weekend without crippling the team condition.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    Yeah, this is great. Well done!

Though 4 matches in a day is pretty brutal (while trying to watch Euros, Copa America, eating, sleeping.)
    You got me
    Steve285 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast