Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: top players always injured

top players always injured

Hey there,

I bought 2 players for 100 tokens. First got jnjured, I healed him and briefly after he was injured again. Today one day after my other player got injured for 11 days... I took the work to collec the.tokens to get a bit better and now I got thr same team as before them. In addition how could it be that in one game 4 player get injured????? Thanks for your thoughts :-):-)

It's just the game-engine who decides when there's an injury or not.....also when your opponent has set hard tackling, there's so much more chance to get injuried.

And never forget to max up your condition
    Playing with team: Oranje

He conditon in my team is nearly always at max. Well kind of strange luck. It is annoying as hell. Ialways let them play on easy

Quote Originally Posted by b0nu5 View Post
    He conditon in my team is nearly always at max. Well kind of strange luck. It is annoying as hell. Ialways let them play on easy
    Sure it's annoying, but we all have to deal with that kind of stuff. Some days almost half the squad gets on their asses. And sometimes you don't have that isseu for weeks......

It is not the injuries. .. that is normal. It's that I only have two six star players and both are injured until the end of the world. If the videos would work I couls buy healpackages but they ain't. What ever @.-

Save your 6* players for more important matches and select a back-up against weak opponents......if the 6* players are getting injuried all the time during this season, just sell them.......
    it's nasty about the tokens, but I guess no one has an answer of 100% avoiding injuries

Well it sucks. Okay I thought that could do anything . isn't every game important? We will see ... I am disappointed. That only shows me that I don't need to invest any money in that game;-)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    How often you are training them and whats their condition?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

without question this is true ... i noticed during 7 seasons and always the scouts even if are 99%condition and 99% morale they got injury !!
    and i cannot do anything about this !

I do not train them. I only let them play games and not the full games and only half one's. I already read in other threads that it appears to be normal and that sucks:-(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast