Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Killroy

Thread: Moraldrop

Moraldrop

Is there anything logic about the moraldrop? F.E: Today we had a important League-Games vs 3.place. MC and AML were lightgreen moraled. We won the game 3:0, both scored a goal and were rated 8,8 and 9,0 After the game, both only were moraled yellow.

MoM was DL, rated with 9,8. Before the game, he was lightgreen, after the game he was lightgreen.

Only my ST was pushed. Before the game, he was yellow, after the game, he was rated 7,0, scored no goal, but was lightgreen moraled.

Anyone knows, what's going on with moral? Rules? Experience?

Pro
    No logic to be found there. At least, not by me. And I am playing this game for 26 seasons now or something.
    Gert Funck and HairDryer like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Rookie
    maybe the quality of your players against the quality of your opposing team? if you have a high rated player against a lower quality opponent, and your guy only scores 1 goal, maybe that affects morale?

But why is it possible, to push the moral against weak opponents at friendlies?

I lost a game vs my wife this season. Moral dropped to yellow/orange. I made a friendly vs a 100% weaker team and my squad was again lightgreen and some darkgreen.

For this game today, I set the winbonus to maximum too (because this game was really important - I think, a keygame to win the title). So...

Another drop... over night/serverreset.
    My AML droped from yellow to orange and my AMR from lightgreen to orange.

At the moment, drops at my team are ridiculous. My wife made exactly the same like me (we are in same League and had at the same playtime - but she played vs 13.place) after the game. Her moral is still the same or raised, no drop. Mine are still same or drop.