Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Promotion in associations

Rookie

Promotion in associations

Hi, I've one question regarding promotion in associations. How many points do we need to have to get promoted? On the division screen I read "finish season with at least 250 points to be promoted", in the rules I read "at the end of each season points decrease by 20%". The question is - what comes first? Promotion and then points decrease, so with 250 we will promote and start new season with 200? Or first the points are decreased and then promotion is decided, so we need 313 points (20% decrease will result in 250)?

Whatever the truth is - this should be made more clear in the rules and other screens. (maybe the problem is only in bad translation to Czech)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Of course it comes the promotion first and then the 20% decrease.

Maybe something that wasn't so clear is if you have enough points to go to bronze 3 instead of 2, what's gonna be but Moi was clear to that.
    One season, one level promotion.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-15-2016 at 06:07 PM.
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Of course it comes the promotion first and then the 20% decrease.
    Thanks

Pedantically speaking he raises a good point. End of season and therefore points deduction come before promotion.

"At the end of the season your total points will decrease by 20%" would have been a better option.

Ah, but its top eleven so even that 20% might be like the 6% rest i.e not a percentage of the whole.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    "At the end of the season your total points will decrease by 20%" would have been a better option.
    well i just scored an own goal there. it should say "At the start of new season, your points total will decrease by 20%"

Rookie
    and the help page graphic says you need 300 points for Bronze 1 while every other place says 250.