Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By Tamojit Bhattacharya

Thread: Scout section in auction

Question Scout section in auction

hi all
    I want to know is is it worth to buy 115% rating player with 69 token and cash or I try to get a young player with 95-99% rating in AH,which more good.
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Tamojit Bhattacharya View Post
    hi all
    I want to know is is it worth to buy 115% rating player with 69 token and cash or I try to get a young player with 95-99% rating in AH,which more good.
    Thx
    I would buy the 18 years if you can get high value 99 procent players. They last longer and can get pretty good if you start training them with the saved about 60 tokens
    Bunzo likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Depending on what you plan to do with him... Do you want him for more seasons or just a season?

If you want a player for more seasons then AH might be better if you are also ready to spend some boosters on him for a bit of power training.

Scout players can be good but the age can be a very big problems as long they might develop very slow if they are very old.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I got my answer,thx all
    Gert Funck likes this.