Thread: Where/how do I get in contact with admin of this game?

Where/how do I get in contact with admin of this game?

I have problem here. I play this game on my Samsung phone and Lenovo tablet. Now, I can buy tokens on my phone, but not on my tablet, it keeps saying error with payment please contact game admins.

The log and pass are the same on both devices, for the game and paypal account.

Anyone had this trouble before? If so, is there a solution?

Regards....

There may well be a connection issue with regards your device by the sound of it so check your tablet to make sure it has all the relevant updates etc. Also have you got it linked to the relevant accounts you need(?)

Failing that, Cupid...., use the link that's at the bottom of the Game screen [Support] and then follow the link you need. [I've added it below, just in case]
    All issues [well nearly all of them... ;-) ] should be listed here.
    There's also another link you could use, as a follow up/fallback if you don't, or cant resolve your problem via the Support page.

Player Support:
    The majority of problems can/should be resolvable here
    https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...15864201793618

Use this one only as a last resort
    Contact Form
    https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...s&f=contact-us

You'll need to add all the relevant information to help with your particular problem.
    What Platform you use
    Name
    Email address
    Describe your problem
    Add files (screen shots can help with some problems, not too sure about this particular one though]
    Use ID [You can find this at the bottom of the main game screen on the LHS. Click on the small cog and it'll open up the Settings page for your game and you should see your Social Accounts information listed as well as your Top Eleven Manager ID [add that if you need to do so]

Thank you very much, will look into this