Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Who is in for that great idea?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    A league with all the elite managers, Supporting against each other, the banter on the forums after a scout buyer loses lol... I think this is a good idea.
    to avoid fighting in the forum between members I think support each others shouldn't be allowed

A league with all the elite managers, Supporting against each other, the banter on the forums after a scout buyer loses lol... I think this is a good idea.
    I'm waiting to see what Darth Sidious decides what to do with his team, if its anything like Kashiwa Washi... then were all DOOMED!!!
    CarlTaut likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm waiting to see what Darth Sidious decides what to do with his team, if its anything like Kashiwa Washi... then were all DOOMED!!!
    Since it's for fun, I won't be investing in the team. I'll try use the 31T a season to try and get some good bargains. Will also complete offers for tokens
    July Fourth and art2980 like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Since it's for fun, I won't be investing in the team. I'll try use the 31T a season to try and get some good bargains. Will also complete offers for tokens
    Thats all I will be doing except buy a small token package to get the team setup with 5* players because its not easy at the start of the game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Obviously I will do the same. Wait actually is what I do in my first team also

Should we make a new official thread that focuses on organization? Like participants, fb accounts and restrictions??

Good idea for who support it , bad idea for me ... however everyone got his opinion and i try to respect all of you !
    What i don`t understand is why a noob is allowed to speak about me and my kind of play and so on ! If i am a good manager or not i don`t really care because i just play a game . But to make myself understood i wont join a random league to invest more time in game and other team ... for the moment i just have a team lvl 7 , season 7 , with 6 league winner and 4 champion league ... and i want to keep moving forward winning what i can ...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Fail or not Fail in this idea, you may as well have a go at seeing if we can get something like this setup and we will keep entries open once it has begun even after a few seasons so there will always hopefully be new managers joining making a large matrix of players playing on different levels on the same server, plus there will always be lots of friendlies.
    The chance to be on the same sever will be low
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    The chance to be on the same sever will be low
    Owl

Apprentice
    I DISS that idea. Hardly play this one acc. Every ACC require TIME! TIME! And tokens of course. And I do not have time/tokens for 2 accs. Full support for RESTART! Restart, WILL give you XXX active players same strength skill. Yes you will all have great time, since you will not play with inactive players or BOTS. But I hav ethis ACC and I cannot have more time...ENJOY!
    July Fourth likes this.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast