Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By sherlock140
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Moi

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Win bonus giving negative effect

Rookie

Win bonus giving negative effect

It looks like I'm winning more matches when I don't give any win bonus...I used to loose about 10 matches every season when I'm giving full win bonus....but this season,i stopped giving win bonus as I required more money....and now instead of losing matches....I'm undefeated...wtf??? Top eleven

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
    Mustafa Shalabi likes this.

Rookie
    When i use max bonus i usually win all games.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You can use win bonus in a season and have worst results from previous season.
    You can play in every game with your players having "yellow" condition and play better
    You can use or not, the training bonus, to watch or not your games, to use the same formation or trying to find the right counter.
    All those are just some of the factors with a small or little bigger part in the game.
    One season I was tanking, I used my GK as ST and the opposite and won 20% of my games.
    You can't have any conclusion from only one factor.
    madflo19, dragonjm and HairDryer like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    "Correlation does not imply causation"

The fact that you have won more matches without this bonus than when you have this bonus doesn't mean there's a correlation, as there are hundreds of others variations and variables involved that you are not adding to the equation (opponents' quality, own players condition and morale, tactics, if you watched the match or not, individual tactics, supporters, formation, team style ...)

Giving a win bonus gives your players a boost, but does not mean you will automatically win all games. And not giving it doesn't make your team weak and will make them start losing all games. It's just an extra bonus. Chances are that you would've lost all the matches you lost with the win bonus, maybe by even more goals.
    HairDryer likes this.

i have nothing but agree with you moi. bt for him to go undefeted without bonues is strange. dont you think.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    "Correlation does not imply causation"

The fact that you have won more matches without this bonus than when you have this bonus doesn't mean there's a correlation, as there are hundreds of others variations and variables involved that you are not adding to the equation (opponents' quality, own players condition and morale, tactics, if you watched the match or not, individual tactics, supporters, formation, team style ...)

Giving a win bonus gives your players a boost, but does not mean you will automatically win all games. And not giving it doesn't make your team weak and will make them start losing all games. It's just an extra bonus. Chances are that you would've lost all the matches you lost with the win bonus, maybe by even more goals.
    Well...if u look it from my point of view...it may seem different...I've never been undefeated...and I'm giving win bonuses since my first match...but all of a sudden I stopped losing matches just when I stopped giving win bonus...that doesn't seem to be a coincidence to me....but this is just my 7th season...I will see how it goes the next season....btw I've lost my 1st match this season the same day I posted this.... coincidence again????? Or did u made me lose MOI????(conspiracy theory)

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk