Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Legend Player for sale (lvl 25)

Legend Player for sale (lvl 25)

Legend Player for sale (lvl 25)-image1.jpg

Sad to see him go, but it will be good for those who will be level 25 in new season.

Another one for lvl 23.

Legend Player for sale (lvl 25)-capture.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    xcuse me but someone must be in the same server with you, to be able to buy your players
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    If anyone at L36 want a AML/AMC who can score and assist and is in same server with me, you may consider this one who will be sold soon.

Legend Player for sale (lvl 25)-raphaelwong.jpg

He's the 2nd top scorer and passer and 1st top rated in my league. His record of 22 Matches, 19 goals, 15 assists, & 9 MOM is not bad for a team which rank 5th or 6th in this season. Though my league has a obviously the weakest team with negative goal difference of -250, he has not participated to score in both matches against this team.

In the first season he joined my team, he was 18 or 19 years old (I don't keep detail record now). He was firstly looked like a AML which could produced good ratings and some assists but lacked ability to score a lot. In another season, he lost in competition with another fellow left winger who is same age and is still competing with him now and was used as backup in most matches. However, in subsequent seasons, he developed into a great scorer even though my team struggled to score a lot in last few seasons.

It's bad that in top eleven world, teams value players who are close to next star or young or fast training, but likely ignore players who has great statistic.

I am in progress of destructing my team, he is the best player on sale but I believe my poor playing 18 or 19 years old players are still more attractive.
    HairDryer likes this.

agree. for bidding war only at the right time.