Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree342Likes

Thread: Season 82 - Are you ready?

madflo he is determine to win. reschedule he is feeling the heat lol. it is going to be nervous encounter bt i have the feeling you knock him out. all the best.

killroy curse your luck man 2 red card! the game didnt want you to win. best luck next time✌

pricop good luck man and i have game to catch too.

Day 10 - Palace Casuals report.

Casuals were away for their League match today, and despite going a goal down in the 1st minute, ran out 4-1 winners. In the 20th minute, Patrizio Danesin got the chance to equalise from the penalty spot, and he duly obliged, while the perpetrator of the foul was ambling disconsolately down the tunnel. Young right-winger Wilson Youngs put the visitors into the lead early in the second-half, before striker Thiago de Souza Lacerda became the second injury victim in two days for the Casuals, Aleks Dumont replacing him. Dumont immediately put another goal onto the tally, Oystein Pedersen scoring the fourth goal with the last kick of the match.

Back home three hours later for their Cup Play-Off Round 2nd Leg match against an evenly-matched Level 35 opponent, but fatigue caught up with them and they failed to capitalise on the good work which had got them a draw and two away goals from the 1st Leg, losing 0-2 and exiting the Cup 2-4 on aggregate.
    Last edited by talisman; 08-08-2016 at 12:18 PM.
    Killroy and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Strong performance of my team and we are trough the next cup round✅
    As I expected,after the other manager reschedule the match,he was ther,but only for the bonus possession as he didn't change anything during the game😁

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Killroy, Duncton and HairDryer like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Banned
    I bought them the first night of the new season at 5.30am spanish time.... but not all of them was fast trainers....only 4 of them...
    I spent aroud 6500 green packs in first 11....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Where do you find these players Alexandre? I keep track of the transfer list for 2 teams all day and I can only find like 1 or 2 fast trainers per day almost. Did you powertrain them or use tokens? Impressive team.
    I bought them the first night of the new season at 5.30am spanish time.... but not all of them was fast trainers....only 4 of them...
    I spent aroud 6500 green packs in first 11....
    Killroy likes this.

This Man has been playing real good... best signing for the season..

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Strong performance of my team and we are trough the next cup round✅
    As I expected,after the other manager reschedule the match,he was ther,but only for the bonus possession as he didn't change anything during the game

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    solid performance indeed! bitter pill to swallow for your oppo.
    madflo19 likes this.

OMFG

What a troll result. This game is nuts
    I am going tanking this season. This is already the third game that screwed me.
    I am only going for the CUP now.

Q121.7 - Q132.5

5-1-2-1-1 ND - 3-5-2 V style

Last edited by Wiesse; 08-03-2016 at 03:59 PM.

Day 11 - Palace Casuals report.

Casuals went away to the Level 35 team they beat on the opening day of the Champions League, and made a spirited second-half revival to draw 2-2. Yielding 13% Quality, 0-2 down and 60 minutes on the clock, the Management decided to go for broke; told his hitherto hard defensive team to hard attack, and Maarten Wiegman and Charly Ducourneau made the scores level. With three minutes to go, the home side lost a defensive player with the Order of the Early Bath, but Casuals were unable to take advantage of the extra man in the time remaining. With one match to go, the two Level 34 teams are second and third in the Group, but Casuals (second) have the harder task, at home to the behemoth team at the top of the Group.

"It's wasn't our day" bemoaned the Assistant Manager at the end of Casuals' home League match, having just lost 0-1. With 13% attendance advantage and 60% possession, one would have thought that the home side would have got something out of the match, but the Nordeus Gods just sniggered in the corner.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-s38-l34-league-round-9.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-08-2016 at 12:18 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

now its my turn in my cup game tomorrow as underdog

hope for the best

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    madflo19 likes this.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast