Thread: I completed a "supersonic offer" but I didn't receive my tokens

I completed a "supersonic offer" but I didn't receive my tokens

One day ago I completed an offer. I waited 1 day, I contacted with supersonic customer service, and they want proof. What kind of proof? Screenshot? What kind of screenshot. I'm still waiting that answer. I think it's nonsense, I need to receive 70 tokens,actually it was important yesterday for me.. And the supersonic support very bad too..

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

Rookie
    Nordeus will direct you to contact supersonic directly. Nordeus will act like they jave nothing to do with those ad sellers, they do not host them in their apps, website etc.
    Don't bother, you will never get those tokens.

Great ...

Rookie
    Like Tokens Ads, i completed many free offers (win smarphone, win mini, etc), they didn't paid the tokens, so i send them screenshots with the email received from the advertiser proving that i completed the offer, but they just ignored and closed the tickets.

My advise, don't waste your time with scammers. Some reward, others don't.

Thank you for your advise.

aaand I got my tokens, I wrote letter, sent proof, and they sent it. Good job.

I'm still waiting 3 weeks, supersonic and nordeus are crooks, they want proof, I have proof they lie and steal. Complete ****s

that's not the problem with only supersonic, same with matomy,i completed their offer 3 times and got 0 tokens.I found its just a waste of time except some other companies like TapJoy
    The one word that makes a good manager - decisiveness.

Yesterday I started a new team and igot 80 tokens instead of 40 for starters then Today I lost 70 tokens what was that

They got mistaken maybe :P
    The one word that makes a good manager - decisiveness.